↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘐 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

🗒 ❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. ༉‧₊˚✧,

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 9 3/4 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Four of them slowly opened their envelope and read it together, "unfortunately there are some accidents happening in Hogwarts, we need you to come here as a student from..." Irine gasped, "oh my I'm Hufflepuff !" Michelle take a closer look to her letter, "I'm Ravenclaw, who's Gryffindor ." Rose raised her hand, "so Grace must be Slytherin." Grace nodded.

They continue to read the letter, "to defeat Harry Potter and Voldemort before it's too late, you have one day to defeat them, you can use dark spells, access to everything inside Hogwarts and dark forest."

They squealed excited to be in hogwarts. "Oh my god, Hogwarts here we come !" Different than usual, their body perished on its own, and in a matter of second they arrive in their dorms.

After they ate, they received an envelope that dropped by an owl on the table. "Ooooh fancy." Irine took the envelope and open it.

-ˋ₊˚. Retorta Hogwarts 🪄‧₊° 

↳Mission will start tommorow, rest. -༉‧₊˚✧

"Okay...that's short." Irine put the envelope on the table, "the mission will start tommorow right so... Let's have fun today and think tommorow." Rose stood up getting ready to leave. "That's why we have to think now because the mission will start tommorow ! Be prepared just in case." Grace slightly sighed

Rose groaned and sit on her seat and rest her head on the table. "Guys is it just me or it seems quite to you ?"

They widened their eyes they finally noticed that they didn't see other students so far. "woah, I got goosebumps !" Irine showed her arms to Michelle.

"I got an idea !" Grace excited voice echo through the dining hall, "let's search for the marauders map, it must be around this school somewhere." Michelle stood up and tie her hair.

"That's a pretty good idea but do you know where it is ?" Michelle question replied in Grace's mind. "In Harry Potter and the prisoner of the azkaban Harry gave it to professor Lupin, in Lupin office ?" Grace sounded so unsure until Irine spoke about deathly hallows.

"In Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part two, Ron use it to find Harry in the room of requirements, but after that no one ever seen that, no one know where it is.... sooooo I think it has something to do about Gryffindor." Without wasting time, they head their way to gryffindor dorm, they stroll down the hallway and the beautiful skies turned into blood orange color, their time almost run out.

After all four of them arrive in the dorm, Grace and Michelle immediately run upstairs to the boys dormitory. "Now which one is belong to Ron ?" Michelle rummaging every bed with Grace. After a few minutes they didn't find anything. "Eh...wait how about under the bed ?"

Grace ducked down and saw a suitcase with H.P initial written on it. "Michelle ! The suitcase there's an initial on it search for R.W one !" Michelle started searching following Grace instruction. "Found it !" Michelle shouted loud enough for Grace jolted from her place, Michelle take it out and open it.

We found scarfs, clothes, pants and of course underwear, books and snacks. Michelle sighed and she heard something like a plastic bag being opened and the cracking sound of chips being eaten. "Not again." She looked to the left and saw Grace eating one of Ron's snack. "Really !? Stop eating !"

Michelle threw the snack from Grace hand, "hey !" They were about to fight but footsteps outside the boys dormitory stopped them.
"Me and Irine found the map in Hermione suitcase !" Rose showed the map to Grace and Michelle.

They went downstairs to gryffindor common room and opened the map but it was empty. "So... who wants to say the iconic line ?" Grace chuckled, Rose raised her hand with her happy face. "Me !"

Rose prepared her dark brown wand and ready to swing it. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Ink started to appear on the paper form some words spelled Marauders Map. Finally achieved something on their first arrival in Hogwarts but sadly an envelope appeared out of nowhere ruining their moment.

-ˋ₊˚. Retorta Hogwarts 🪄‧₊° 

↳Congratulations !
You have found the marauders map. Now sleep. -༉‧₊˚✧

"Well before the game summon something, I'll see you guys tommorow." Grace and the others had a group hug, since they were in the gryffindor common room so Grace, Michelle and Irine went to their dorm together. "I can't wait for tommorow !" Grace shouted in the empty hallway, "all my life I dreamed to be a Hogwarts student, and here I am." Irine spinning around happily with her Hufflepuff robe.

They arrived in front of Ravenclaw dorm. "Bye Michelle, goodnight." They hugged each other and left Michelle in her dorm. Only Grace and Irine remained, they walked in the hallway torches begin to lit up the way because skies getting darker and darker. After a few minutes of walking Grace and Irine arrived in front of Hufflepuff dorm.

"See you tommorow, goodnight Grace." Irine opened the door and stepped inside. Grace was the last one who entered her dorm, it was dark in slytherin because of the color scheme honestly it's just too dark. She went to the girls bedroom and went to her dream not long after she rested her body on the bed.