↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. ༉‧₊˚✧

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

-ˋ₊˚. somniatores 🔮 ‧₊° 
↳Public garden City park in Boston, Massachusetts. -༉‧₊˚✧

I turn on the navigator and start the engine. I follow the directions until I arrived at the park, well of course I parked my car before I walk there. I follow the instructions and walk admiring the trees, animals and water around me, this place itself is very crowded with people, what a nice place.I took a deep breath and close my eyes for a second before I felt something wet on my cheek, oh ? Is it raining ? It seems today is not my lucky day, the rain started pouring down my body, the place that was crowded turned quiet instantly, what I saw became clearer now. I saw a lake in front of me, a lake that is so beautiful but strange, the water seems to be like a mirror reflecting the view of the sky, it was very clear, the raindrops that fall on the lake seem to disappear, the lake also doesn't make waves when the rain touches it.

And everything suddenly appear in my mind, about why my head hurt this morning, why Tyra words keep echoing in my mind and why there was a mysterious letter for me, I attached everything like a puzzle.
"I'm still in the game." I grab my phone from my purse, trying to call Rose, thank goodness she picked up but when I'm about to say a word my phone died. Oh my god !? I didn't check the battery.

"Rose, Irine and Grace, I hope you realize soon."

Ok so I just need to find a way to go back to my reality, and how am I supposed to do that ? The letter lead me here on purpose. "I just need to find something weird right ?" I looked around but my heart said to jump to the lake because it was weird but I can't swim. Should I ? I sighed and sit on a bench under heavy rain.

This dream which I become the minister of environment, I loved it, I got everything I wanted right here. As I straw blankly to the ground I felt someone tapped my shoulder, "boss ? What are you doing ?" Tyra panicked because I was already drenched in rain. "Tyra, if I'm from another world do you believe it ?" I heard her sighed before she sit next to me, "I do."

Wait what !? I know I just say it with no reason but what ? She believe it !? "I trust you boss." I looked at her, we just met and you already trust me ? "Tyra, I need to no I must go somewhere and I don't know if I'm going to be back or not, but can you promise me one thing ?" Tyra looked at me waiting for my words, "please take care of everything while I'm gone." I smiled and give her one last hug, "I'll see you again Tyra." If I can. I patted her shoulder before I stood staring at the lake.

"Boss, where are you going ?" The sky begin to shine bright and the rain completely gone, "home." I took a deep breath and run to the lake, let's wake up from this crazy dream Michelle. I jump to the lake and I'm falling

Until I felt my body hit something very hard almost like a floor maybe, I barely got up and someone rushed towards me and hugged me very tight along with another hug, "you made it !" From their voice, they must be Irine and Rose. "Yeah I'm back."

And now only one left, I hope she will be back soon. We are waiting for you Grace.