↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘶𝘮 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒❛ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 ༉‧₊˚✧

˚༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-ˋ₊˚. Sylva ⛰️‧₊° 

↳something will crawl, be cautious and better run for your life, prepare yourself because this creatures are excited to hunt and eat more than anything

Note: you all have 3 lives. -༉‧₊˚✧

"This mean something right ?" I asked them and they nod, it said 'creatures' but what creatures, I think and think until something come across my mind

Phone !

I search for my phone inside my pocket but I didn't find it, and I touch my wrist but my watch is gone too.
"Grace ? What's wrong ?"

I swear I never left my phone and I never take off my watch !

"Guys, do you have your phone ?" I ask them, and they also check their pocket and nothing, our phone is gone.
"What the ! My phone is gone !" All of them said in unison, we try to relax and think of something but suddenly we heard a loud bang near us. "Run, run !" Rose said in panic, we started to run further into the forest until we stop when we see a lake.

"Stop for a moment I'm fuckin' thirsty." Irine walk to the lake and sit down on a log, we also sit there catching our breath.
"What was that ?" Michelle lay her body under a tree, and I shrugged my shoulder. "Gunshot perhaps ?" I control my breath and relax myself looking at the lake.

"Guys, the water is refreshing." Said Irine while washing her face, it is true though the lake itself is very pretty and clean like a mirror showing the reflection of the forest. After she washed her face Irine came and sit next to me.

We sit there in silence only the sound of wind surrounding us, but the water suddenly move aggressively and a pair of yellow green-ish eyes appear to the surface and unfortunately I'm the only one who notice since three of them already sleeping peacefully. I immediately stood up and nudge their shoulder one by one.

"Guys...wake up." I whisper to them and they open their eyes only to glare at me. "What ?" They ask in unison.
"So-som..something, water." I manage to say with my trembling voice, all of their eyes fixed on the water and they immediately stood up.

"Is that what I think it is ?" Michelle hide behind a tree, snd that creature come out of the water.
"Yup Michelle, I'm afraid that's what you think it is." After Irine said that, the creature crawl to us in full speed.
"RUN !" I scream and we all run for our lives, since the lake is huge like damn huge, I saw five of the crocodiles come out of the water chasing us.

SIX CROCODILE ALL AT ONCE !? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME !

An envelope suddenly drop from the sky and Irine catch it while we still running because the crocodiles they have a lot of energy.

"I can't run anymore." Michelle drop her body to the ground, I look back and the crocodiles coming closer and closer. I try to find rocks or anything I can use for defenses. While I was looking around Irine called my name from top of a tree.

SHE CAN CLIMB !?

She throw me a gun and I aim it to one of the crocodile to test it out.
*bang* the crocodile that I shot vanished to thin air. I am excited for real and I shot the others too, after all of them vanished I feel relief and lay down. I saw Irine coming down from a tree and she give me an envelope.

-ˋ₊˚. Absconditus🪧 ‧₊° 
↳a hole inside a tree ? I wonder....would it be an advantage or disadvantage ? -༉‧₊˚✧

"So you got the gun after you read this letter ?" She nods, I shove the envelope to my pocket,
"I don't want to think about any of this, I need to sleep."
"But, is it over ?" Rose asked while helping Michelle to straightening her legs. "Hey Grace...look." Irine tap my shoulder and pointed her finger to the lake, there I see a light shining in the bottom of the lake.

If that's what I think it is, no never not in a million years I will take that.

-ˋ₊˚. A stella cadens ✨️ ‧₊° 
↳Shining like the stars that brighten up the night, you might want to take it and continue to open the next chapter together -༉‧₊˚✧

No shit sherlock.

I stood up and walk closely to the lake, I take a deep breath.

What if the lake filled with hundreds of crocodiles ?

"Grace what are you trying to do ?" I turn around and look at them, I took a deep breath. "To do what that goddamn envelope told me."

It's okay I can easily hold my breath for one minute if the crocodiles doesn't ripped my flesh first.

I took a deep breath and hold it before I swim to the bottom of the lake, even though I feel terrifying right now but the underwater is breathtaking. I almost there reaching my hand to the light, when ai grab it the light dissapear and change into a glowing stone in my hand, I swim to the surface and they shout excitedly ?

"GRACE ! SWIM !!!! JUST SWIM TO US !" I tilted my head then I feel something moving behind me so with the curious mind that I have I turn around and see a big crocodile like a meter away.

"SHIT !" I immediately move my legs and swim with the stone in my hand.

This game is my worst nightmare !!!

I speed up, swimming with the energy I have left until I reach them, they help me up and I put the stone on the grass. We almost forgot about the crocodile that heading towards us with its mouth wide open ready to eat.

"How do we do this !! We got the stone so now what !?" Rose totally freaked out while I re-read the letter over and over until I realize the word 'together'
"GRAB THE STONE !" Irine immediately throw it to me.

WHY SHE THROW IT TO ME !!?

"TOUCH THE STONE TOGETHER NOW !" The crocodile touch my feet but we made it and the stone suck all three of us inside.