↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘮 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘢 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥

🗒 ❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. "𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦." 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. ༉‧₊˚

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘢 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

I walk to them and three of them suddenly become silent and turn around smiling at me not a happy smile but more like creepy and horror smile. "Stay." Michelle blurted, she stood up with both of them following behind her repeating what Michelle just said over and over.
"What's wrong with you guys !?" I shout and Michelle suddenly push me, "WE WANT YOU TO STAY !"

I scream and my body drop then everything went dark, cold, and I'm drowning, all I see is a glimpse of light above me but its fading away.

I swim to the surface with all of the energy I have left, I reach my hands up to the surface trying not to lose the light and grab it then...I woke up.

I remove the IV that connected to my arm and walk outside the room, my legs still trembling but I manage to walk properly. I walk to the window and wondering what was that just now, that house I've seen it somewhere.

My leg suddenly felt weak and I drop to the floor.
"I'm still in the game."

Without wasting time I walk back to my room and grab all of my belongings on the table near the bed, "Wait where's my clothes ?" I search to the couch, under the bed and the toilet but nothing. "Ok fine, I will just walk out in this clothes like a patient that just run away from a hospital." I walk to the door and stop, "I am running away." I chuckled then started sneaking into the lobby, to be honest I was afraid of being caught and locked in the room but hopefully that won't happen.

"Security ! Patient 607 just dissapear from her room, find her immediately!" I heard the nurse's voice so loudly echoing in the lobby. Shit, what do I do now !? I looked around and there was an old man sitting while reading a book, next to him lay a long brown coat. I need that.

slowly but surely I approached the father and in an instant I grabbed the coat and immediately run out of the hospital. Okay, I just need to find the lake and jump I guess ? It sound insane but who knows, I never try. "But where is the location if the lake ?" The letter didn't give me a detailed information about the lake, but maybe I guess let's find the most beautiful lake in winter near this hospital.

I turned on my phone and open maps, I searched for lake and I found it only 4.1 km away, yeah only 4.1 km away in winter, no money and I don't have a ride. "Great, just great."

I sighed in frustration and an old lady approach me with her old red car, "oh dear are you okay ? You look troubled." Yes indeed ma'am. "Oh I was just, looking for a ride." She smiled, "you can hop in to my car if you want, I will take you to wherever you want to go." Oh boy, this old lady is so kind. "Thank you so much ma'am." I walk inside the car next to the driver seat, "uhm, can you take me to the nearest lake here ?" She nodded.

"Why do you want to go to the lake in this cold winter dear ?" I know ma'am it's stupid. "To meet my friends." She smiled at my answer, when I asked 'why?' her face turned sad. "What you doing right now, alone in winter only wearing a coat, no socks or boots, you love your friends very much don't you ?" Hearing her said those things made me tearing up, "yeah I love them very much." She turned to look at me for a second, "I wish you good luck dear." She stopped the car, I don't know why but I hugged her, "thank you ma'am." Before I walk out, she said to take a pair of boots in her trunk so I won't catch cold.

I took it and wear it, and after that she left. I know she was NPC but she was so kind like human. "Okay Rose, let's go and meet your friends." I run to the forest and not far from the sidewalk, the lake is already visible to my eyes, "wow !" I was amazed by the view, the lake it wasn't frozen but instead it was a mirror, I touched it with my hand and I felt something warm from the other side, okay I don't know if this is gonna work, but screw it just do it !

Time to go home Rose, enough dreaming and make it happen, let's meet my friends.

I jump to the lake, I felt my body falling and hit the floor, "OUCH !" I arrived in the livingroom and I heard footsteps from upstairs. "Rose !?" Irine immediately run and hugged me.

"Irine ! Oh my god !"we hugged each other for a moment, I'm so happy that I'm back, I couldn't hold my tears. "Are you okay !?" Irine asked me a bit worried, I just slowly nod. She pulled away and patted my back, I sit down on the couch. "Where are the others ?" She sighed with her worried face, "Michelle  and Grace still inside their dreams." Wait what ?

"Did Grace and Michelle know ?" She nodded, "I called Grace and told her everything, and Michelle I guess she figured it out herself." Ah yes about the calling incident,
"Michelle called me, but she hung up." Maybe Michelle called me because she knew we were still in the game ?

"So Irine, how are you ?" Both of us ended up sit on the couch sharing our story about what happened inside our dreams until we saw a light in the ceiling and it grow bigger and bigger, why people always drop from the ceiling ? we saw a black haired girl fall from the ceiling. "Ouch !" We gasped, "you made it !"