十一 | 脳無

"You can erase quirks. A respectable ability, but there's nothing to it in the end. After all, when faced with overwhelming might, you might as well be quirkless in that situation," spoke the crusty man. Ayane's eyes narrowed on the noumu and Aizawa. Aizawa grunted, attempting to move, but the noumu only broke his other arm. The noumu then took Aizawa'a head, smashing it into the ground.

"Shigaraki Tomura," said a voice. It was the misty man. "Kurogiri...then is No. 13 dead?" The now named Shigaraki asked. "I have incapacitated him. However, I'm afraid the students whom I could not scatter impressed me...and he was therefore able to escape with his life," Kurogiri explained. "Huh?" Shigaraki then began to claw at his neck furiously. "Kurogiri, you...if you can't be a proper warp gate, then our plans've crumbled...there's no doubt that if they throw dozens of pros at us, we can't win. It's game over, aaaah...It's game over...for now. Shall we hop back? Actually, before that, why don't we use this opportunity to take...the symbol of peace's pride down a notch!" Shigaraki turned around, but in a flash, Ayane was in front of him, her finger right in front of Shigaraki's forehead. With a single flick, he was sent flying back.

"Your fight is with me now," said Ayane, putting her hands back in her pockets. The three behind her gasped. 'She held that guy back with a single flick!! Just how powerful is she...?' Midoriya thought to himself. 

'She's strong, ribbit ribbit.'

'She's hot and powerful? What a combo!'

"Noumu...get her...!" Shigaraki strained to say. Ayane turned around to see the noumu creature getting off of Aizawa and turning to her. Ayane prepared to attack, but Midoriya had beat her to it. He sent a punch at the noumu, only for the attack to do absolutely no damage. "SMASSH!!!" He called. "Nice punch there. You called it a "smash"...you a follower of All Might?" Shigaraki asked, now recovered from Ayane's flick. "Well, whatever, kid" Shigaraki went for Ayane while the noumu went for Midoriya. Ayane stood her ground though, preparing to use her thunderbolt attack. All of a sudden, the door to the USJ smashed open, revealing an angry looking All Might. 

"HAVE NO FEAR, FOR I HAVE COME!" Shigaraki looked over to All Might. "Aaahhh, we got a continue."

"It's all right now. For I am here!!" All Might announced, ripping off his tie angrily. "We were waiting for you, hero. Or should I say, you "hero" trash," said Shigaraki as All Might jumped down, taking out the last of the few villains that remained, securing Aizawa. "I apologize, Aizawa." All Might then jumped to where Ayane and the others were, swooping them all up. Well, minus Ayane, who had jumped to avoid getting picked up by the hero. She slid back, landing next to the others.

"Head towards the entrance, you four! I have to leave Aizawa with you! He's unconscious, so hurry!!" All Might instructed. "Eh?! Eh?! Huh?! So fast...!" The small grape boy, M*neta, commented. "Aaaah...it's no good...I'm sorry...!" Shigaraki apologized, scratching at his skin. "Father...he took the opportunity to hit you while he was saving them...hahahaha, they call it "the states legitimate monopoly of violence." He really is quite fast, huh-my eyes couldn't follow him, and yet, he wasn't as fast as I expected. Could it be our intel was true after all...? About how you're weakening..."

"All Might, stay back!! That villain with the brain matter!! One for--I mean, when I punched him, it wasn't enough power to break my arm. But he still didn't even budge!! He must be the one who..." Midoriya trailed off. "Midoriya my boy. It's all right! CAROLINA..." All Might trailed off, charging. "Noumu," was all Shigaraki said as the noumu stood in front of All Might. "SMASH!!!" It didn't do any damage. All Might narrowly dodged a swing from the noumu. "I can't believe it, my blows aren't working at all!!!" All Might exclaimed, punching the noumu in the gut.