Powers Discovered

Sorry for the long wait everyone, so without further ado...

After Kion said thanks to the spirits he lays down right down where they were training.
As Kion laid down the spirits ask, hey Kion why are you sleeping outside? Oh my family doesn't let me sleep in the den, Kion response. Why not, the spirits ask. They hate me! They all do my family my pride even my "friends". Oh Kion were so sorry. The spirited respond. That's ok I just want to sleep Kion says as he feel asleep.
The next morning
Kion woke up the next morning to his father screaming, Kion get down here now! When Kion got down to his father he said, what is it. Go patrol the pridelands now! Sigh yes dad. And with that Kion left to go on patrol.
Near sunset
It was time for Kion to go home and when he got there he saw his parents trying to explain something queen related to Kiara, when he walked in his parents saw him and said get out so Kion walked out and back to the top of pride rock where he talked and trained with the spirits. After their training Kion went to sleep in the same place as last time.
The next morning
When Kion woke up he went on patrol. During patrol Kion was attacked by jackals he was fending them off his anger took control and his powers went crazy. The earth quaked, the wind turned into a hurricane, the river began to flow up to where they were, and fires started blazing all around them. Kion calm down the spirits call. I can't Kion called back. Soon all the jackals were gone then when Kion turned around he stared into the face of his angry father. Your even more of a freak than I thought samba said. Kion looked behind his father and saw the whole pride with disgusted looks on their faces. Well I guess I will have to use you as a weapon then Donna said with a sinister grin. Kion stomp your paw on the ground the spirits said. When Kion did a colon of earth shot out from the ground and sent Kion flying far away.

Sorry again for the long wait everybody I will try to update sooner but I can't make any promises. KingKion_$&@ out.