The Meeting

It was night in the pride lands and Kion the prince was just returning to pride rock. When he got there he went inside and laid down. Then he heard he father Simba roar Kion stood right up and faced his father then he saw his mother and sister next to him. What are you doing in the den his father screamed. I was going to sleep Kion said, you know you can't sleep in here his mother Nala said. Yeah get out his sister Kiara laughed. So Kion left the den with his head down, he took a left and went to the very top of pride rock and laid down. Then he fell asleep.
Time skip: 1 hour
Kion was awakened by someone calling him saying wake up Kion, when he woke up he turned around and saw something amazing, there standing right in front of him were 4 creatures there was a circle of wind with leaves in side it, there was a horse made of complete water, there was a giant made of earth, and there was a lizard with fire on it's back. Ua hi Kion said confused Kion we are the spirits of the 4 elements air, water, earth, and fire we are going to give you our power to help you but you must not let anyone who would want to use your power know about it, do you understand, the spirits ask. Yes I do Kion reapplies. Good. Then the spirits turned into small crystals the crystals go into Kion's body and the symbols of air, water, earth, and fire appear on his chest. Now we will teach you how to control our power the spirits said from inside Kion's mind, ok Kion response.
Time skip: 1 hour
Good job Kion you are one of the best students we have ever taught. Thanks Kion says. You should probably get some sleep Kion, ok thanks spirits Kion says.