The Banishment

Sorry for the long wait.

It has been a few months sense Kion had joined the night pride but everything was goin well. Nothing big had happened, but lion was still hiding a secret from hi new friends. He was in love with rain's brother Balyio. He had told Balyio how he felt and he felt the same so they became a couple but were hiding it from everyone. Kion we named your help! Rain yelled snapping Kion out of his thoughts. Lion ran out to see al of the tree of life surrounding the watering hole. He ran over to Rani and said, what do you need. Look the watering hole is out of water it just dried up, can you refill it? She asked. Of course I can here tell everyone to stand to back. Every one stepped back and Kion walked into the middle of the hole and sat down every one was confused until the water mark on his chest began to glow. Then a turner of water burst through the ground blasting Kion out of the hole. The. The hole became to fill up with water and it was done. Kion the was amazing, said running up to him and giving him a kiss. Kion kissed back but then Rain screamed what are you two doing! They turned around and looked at her and then she said you to are gay!? I can't believe it my own brother! You are banished, she says. What Rain that is not fair, if you kick them out you have to kick us out. The all turned to see Surak and Nirmala standing there with angry faces. Fine then go she says. They all gasp then scowl and run out of the mountain pass.

I am so sorry for the long wait I am try to do better. Hope you liked it.