An Irreplaceable Gift - Meliodas x Reader

I sit in my room, undisturbed. On my small wooden table, I write about a letter; its contents spilling out on the paper as I continue to churn out words on it. Small doves can be heard outside my window, chirping merrily as they go about their day... and yet my mind is filled with images of one man.

Meliodas. That's right, Meliodas of the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The leader of the ones who brought about the fall of an entire kingdom, and the ones who bring trouble everywhere they go. 

But that isn't who they are really depicted to be, fortunately. Why do I say that? It's simple reasoning, really... I met him and his crew in person.

His fabulous messy blonde hair, his eccentric facial features, his butler-like clothing

His fabulous messy blonde hair, his eccentric facial features, his butler-like clothing... with a dragon hilt for a sword, strangely. I have become friends with him for a few months now, and I happen to be crushing on him really hard...

I hear a sudden knock on the door. I invite them to come in, and it was none other than Elizabeth Liones; the third princess of the Kingdom of Liones. She's known to have the most angelic personality in the group, and I really like talking to her. She sat down on my bed, clearly hinting that she wants to say something to me. I move myself over to my bed and sat beside her.

 I move myself over to my bed and sat beside her

"Hey, Elizabeth! Is something up?" I ask.

Elizabeth looks at me with a gentle, yet sad smile. She looks away right after and grips her hands together tightly. I grow increasingly worried as each second passes, thinking of what kind of bad news she might possibly have.

"I, um... know about your feelings, with Meliodas," she began. 

I gulped hard. Was it that obvious? Did I give myself away? Did I potentially leak my true feelings to him and now he might possibly hate me? The bad thoughts plague my mind instantly.

"D-Don't be scared, Y/N! I haven't told anyone yet..." she reassured me quickly. I heave a long sigh of relief. 

"Oh, thank goodness... how long have you noticed, Elizabeth?" 

"A little while ago, actually. You grow a little flirty around him, ask him about his hobbies, his skills, adventures, all while being interested in him..." I look away and rub my head in embarrassment as she continues to recount the times that I've tried to be close with Meliodas.