Author's Note #2

My goodness, it's been a while, has it?

I've finally gotten through to you, reader! Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't contact you? 

Wait, you've been trying to find me this whole time? But I was trying to find YOU! It's just that I suddenly lost the connection to the outside world, and-

Oh... I see why now. I lost my connections with the world, so it seemed to you that I disappeared...

What happened?

Putting that aside, it's been about a month since the last Author's Note. I regret to inform you that my internet had... to put it in human terms, "bonkers". It had been going haywire and I was rendered unable to go online, thus impacting my workflow. I was originally planning to release Diane's story two days after Escanor, but it was during that time that the internet had crashed. I couldn't do anything about it, and I had many things piled up on my plate during this month. I sincerely apologize if you had been anticipating Diane's story. 

There's still some work left to be done for Diane, and I do not wish to release a half-baked story that makes no sense. I do hope that you will understand, dear reader. 

Please also note that I will not update daily as I wish to continue bringing full fleshed out content that is enjoyable to read at a glance. 

With that said, thank you for still being here while I was away. You have my sincere, eternal gratitude. In human terms...

I'm back.

With sincere gratitude and yours truly,

Shadic Dou