Arcana of Lovers - Merlin x Reader

[In all of 22 Major Arcana, each represents a special value in life.]

[But you, my friend, have yet to encounter what's truly yours.]

[Thus, I present a riddle thee.]

[I am a pack of two. You can't pick one, no can do.

We entangle ourselves in a way that only we understand, 

did you find the answer at the end?]

[Which Arcana am I?]

This strange message baffled me. I hadn't had the slightest clue of what it means. I look at King Bartra hoping to get some answers from him, but he shook his head. It sounds like neither of us has an idea of our mystery sender and more mysterious riddle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, did you hear? The Wandering Sage's at it again!"

"Oh, you mean the person in sparkly, orange robes? They're rumored to change your future and everything! I heard they send letters to their so-called "people of fate", before changing their lives for the worst!"

Gossip and endless chatter fill the marketplace as I walk about my usual route to Liones Castle. I have been summoned to see the king for a strange matter. I am the kingdom's court magician, Y/N L/N. I study magic for a living and have good ties with other fellow court ministers. I'm not very well known since I stay cooped up in my residence studying strange phenomenons, but some people do recognize me in the marketplace I go shopping. 

"Mr. Y/N! Are you heading to the castle again today?" a child-like voice called out. 

I turn around and find a small child, no taller than three and a half feet, with two gleaming eyes looking at me. I smile and nod my head, explaining that the king called for me and I needed to go. He tugs at my clothes and hands me a letter.

"A stranger wanted me to give this to you!"

A letter? That's strange, why would anyone want to give me a letter through a child like this? It's even sealed with one strange insignia. Not wanting to leak the contents, I quickly thank the child and leave for the castle, letter in hand. Soon, I reach the castle gates and someone seemed to be waiting for me.

"Hey, Y/N! Glad you could make it." 

That voice belonged to none other than Meliodas, one of Liones' heroes. He, along with his groupmates are renowned heroes in my region. Everyone knows them as the saviors of Liones, and they hold high regard in the eyes of King Bartra. We do not know each other that well compared to his other friends, but well enough to drop honorifics. 

"What took you so long? The king's waiting!" 

"Sorry about that, Meliodas. There was a child..."