It's Okay, Isn't It? - Ban x Reader

"It's so cold... it feels like a refrigerator in here..." I shivered, trying to maintain body warmth in Meliodas' tavern. The weather had been both sunny and rainy lately; one day it was scorching hot, the next day it was freezing. Unfortunately, that didn't help the tavern business much since most customers had stayed home for the month. 

I've been helping my friend Meliodas run his tavern; as well as find his other comrades. We met up on one of his travels and due to special circumstances, I ended up adventuring with him since then. I've been on waitress duty for a few weeks; mainly because of my friend, Elizabeth Liones. She couldn't go out of the Kingdom of Liones due to her stature as a princess, as well as under King Bartra's order. I sat quietly on one of the stools, unable to cure my boredom. It didn't help that there weren't any customers at all in this rainy weather. 

"What's cracking, Y/N?" A voice boomed over me

"Aah! Holy crap!" I jumped out of my seat only to find Ban, one of Meliodas' friends snickering at me.

"Ban! When did you get here?" I exclaimed, surprised. I didn't expect him to come here in such rainy weather...

"Wouldn't you like to know?~" Ban snickers once more.

Ban is the Fox Sin of Greed, part of the Seven Deadly Sins. He's also known for being immortal as well as wielding nunchucks for his weapon. He usually wears a red jumpsuit, either that or it'd be his chef attire for the tavern. He's a great cook despite his appearance, I happened to learn a few dishes from him myself. I'm not as skilled in cooking like him, but he turned out to be a very patient teacher.

"No customers, huh? That's a bummer." He looked around the empty tavern. A cold wind blows by, and I shiver again.

"Unfortunately, yeah... it's a ghost town here. Meliodas is out for groceries if you want to find him. I mean, you're pretty much here for him for all of the times you come here." I look at Ban as I continue to survey the surroundings once more. 

"Actually, I came here to see you." Ban looks at me with a straight face.

"You're looking for me? Well, good timing, I needed somebody's company! It was getting lonely in here." I giggle a little. He chuckled a little at my joke.

Ban suddenly whips out a box and places it on the table. Where on earth did he take that out from? I thought. He smiles and gestures to me to open it.

"Go on, open it. It's for you!" He beamed.

I opened up the box and inside was a chef's apron with a hat to complement it. There was also a warm fluffy jacket inside.

"Oh, Ban! Are all of these for me? I never knew you were looking out for me like that..." I took out the jacket first, admiring its beauty. It was brown colored, fluffy on the inside and outside, with pockets on both sides of the jacket. Ban, on the other hand, seemed pleased with himself. I wear it over my current waitress outfit and twirl around.