prologue

BREAKING NEWS:
'THE LEGEND IS SILENT'

KIM TAEHYUNG— world class, popular, jazz musician and artist has sadly died. loved and adored all over the world, the people of this country mourn the great loss. hundreds of people have gathered the streets to acknowledge the singer that made them feel 'needed' and 'accepted' as an audience.

Kim Taehyung was a gentleman, people who knew him have always spoken fondly of him. he stood out in crowds, had suits tailored to perfection and could get any woman he wanted. he's a man of great reputation, talent and success. his missing appearance has now been deemed as a death, a potential suicide. the death of such a young man does not come to anyone easily, what a tragedy.

Mr Kim has in his short time gained fame across the globe, taking in sweeps of people with his voice and beautiful brown eyes. from making several albums, completing many live performances, taking up acting jobs and even making a Christmas album, there was so much waiting for him out in the world. his time on this world was far too short. his brown eyes, his acting and singing skills and his way with women will always be recalled.

there is no doubt that the voice of promises, richness and adoration will be remembered. he always made us feel belonged every time he sang, now let's make sure he belongs. let us take this time to remember the talented, charming yet lonely and highly speculated man that was Kim Taehyung.