10

The four of us chatted for a while, and I was starting to feel a bit more comfortable in my new surroundings. Mina and kirishima are super nice! And their daughter is adorable too! I got to hold her, and my heart melted, but I didn't let it show. After a while we had to keep going, since bakugou was insistent on showing me around. I handed akio back to mina and we planned on meeting up sometime. She told me where to find their house, and to stop by sometime. Especially since akio seemed to really like me. 

We kept walking, and I saw a lot of dragons. It was really interesting to me. Especially since they were nothing like I was raised to believe. Seriously! I was raised to believe they were wild creatures that have no morals. But they act a lot like us! Its fascinating really. I'm seeing things I've never seem before and seeing a whole new side to these people I was taught to hate. I'm learning things I never would have otherwise. 

Eventually we walked to a house, with two children in the front yard playing. One had purple scales, wings and tail, yellow hair with a purple lightning streak, freckles, and purple eyes. This one seemed to be a little girl, no older than 3. She was playing with a little boy, who seemed to be the same age, and looked almost exactly like the little girl, except he was inverted. His hair was a little different. It was fluffier. His hair was purple with a streak of yellow, but it wasn't in a lightning bolt. It was just, there. His wings, scales, and tail were yellow, freckles, and yellow eyes. They looked at bakugou and ran towards him. 

"Uncle bakugou!" They yelled, running towards him. 

"Uncle?" I asked him confused. He picked up the kids, one in each arm, and smiled slightly. 

"One of their fathers is 3rd in command and a good friend of mine. So that makes me their uncle. Same thing with Akio, but she cant speak that well yet."

"Oh, okay. Anyways, you said they have two fathers?"

"Yeah."

"Cool." One of the kids leaned towards me. 

"Uppies!" She said, leaning to me. I took her from bakugou. 

"Hi there! Whats your name?" I asked her.

"I'm amai kaminari! That theres my brother Akira." She said pointing to her brother. 

"Are you two twins?" I asked her, and she nodded. The door of the house opened, revealing a man with yellow hair, scales, wings and tail, with specks of black. He had a black lightning bolt in his hair, yellow eyes, and freckles. 

"Hey bakugou! Whos this?" He said pointing to me. "And why is she holding amai?"

"Hey dunce face."

"For the last time my name is denki!" He whined playfully. He looked back over to me. "Hey, aren't you that girl we saved?"

"Yeah. I'm y/n l/n."

"Denki kaminari. Nice to see your up." He said with a smile. The little girl in my arms leaned down, so I set her on the ground. She ran inside. 

"What was that about?" I asked. 

"She's probably going to get my husband. He's currently caring for an egg, so he's probably going to be carrying that. Than again, he might not. He's always pretty sleepy, so he might just leave the egg in the nest." I nodded, trying to understand, but I was kinda lost. The little girl came back out with a man with fluffy purple hair, tired purple eyes, and a cup of, what I presume is coffee. Denki went over to him and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm guessing amai pulled you from your coffee?"

"More or less." He said, taking a sip of it. He looked at me and gave me a wave. "Names shinsou."

"Y/n." I said waving back. He seemed uninterested in this, but stayed. I decided to strike up a bit of small talk, since bakugou was messing with the twins. Honestly, he's great with kids which I did not expect at all. "So how long have you two been together?" I ask, not really knowing what else to say.

"Oh, we met when we were about 1600 years old, and we started dating a few months after we met. we're 2800 now." 

"Wow. I knew dragons lived for a long time, but damn."

"Yeah. well, we are immortal."

"Almost immortal." shinsou corrected.

"Right."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We cant die of old age or decease, but we can die if someone kills us." Shinsou explained. 

"Makes sense."

"Anyways how are you adjusting to everything?" 

"Well, its a bit of a shock, but I'm adjusting." I felt a small hand on my leg. I looked down to see akira. "Hey kiddo." I say as I crouch down and rub his head. He hugged me and my heart melted. I hugged him back, and picked him up. I was trying not to smile like an idiot, but I couldn't help it. Denki was smiling brightly and shinso had a small grin in his face. 

I love kids.