4 - bakugous pov.

I am the king.

I am the god.

I am the ruler of dragons!

And yet...

I'm lonely.

I always wanted to find a woman to love. Someone to start a family with. Someone to help me care for the kingdom. To end my loneliness. For me to feel complete. So I started searching. My men and I would rampage villages to see if we could find a girl. We found some men and women my men liked, and they took them to be their brides or husbands, but I couldn't find one of my own. We had something made to make the people into dragons. To make them immortal. To make it so, our food wouldn't make them sick. I may be a stern ruler, but I'm not completely heartless. There were also potions for same sex couple to be able to have hatchlings of their own. 

That's another reason why my kingdom needs a queen. Someone to make this kingdom a little less disaster filled. To bring more moral to the dragons. To make them happier.

One night we ran across a village, which we set aflame. People ran out with bags... Its like their prepared.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a beautiful girl... She was looking back right before she entered the forest. I wasn't completely sure she was real, her beauty was that stunning. H/l h/c locks, that perfectly framed her s/c face (cuz diversity is real) and e/c eyes you could get lost in.

Her.

I had to have her.

She was the one.

She...

She was my queen.

I ran after her and found her asleep in a tree. I wanted to take her so badly. Snatch her up, and bring her back to my kingdom. But I knew we had to finish a bit of a war going on, with the demons and the dragons. I didn't want her getting caught up in all of this. I left the tree as quietly as a came. As soon as we finished the war, I would make this girl my wife.

But somehow I missed the demon watching us from the shadows.