14

Katsuki and I have been hanging out a lot over the last two weeks. We meet up and spar, or just grab something to eat. I don't know what it is, but something about him makes me really happy. I mean, REALLY happy. He's actually really nice when you get to know him, nothing like the stories about him said he is. Also its adorable when he plays with his niece's and nephew. He's surprisingly good with kids. 

I've also been hanging out quite a bit with kirishima, mina and denki! We mostly just goof off, but they're helping me get used to my wings and tail. Shinsou and I talk, but he's really tired and is mostly inside guarding the egg. Can't say I blame him though. The only people he'll let get really close to the egg is denki, and his kids.

Katsuki wants to meet me at our usual training spot today, at the usual time. I get dressed in training clothes and head out, making it there just as the first light peeks over the trees, and I see katsuki standing there, and I smile. 

"Hey!" He turns around, and for a split second I see his mouth twitch into a smile. 

"Hey y/n."

"You ready to spar?" I ask warming up slightly.

"Actually that's not why I asked you to meet me here." I stop.

"Huh?"

"Come here." He says holding out his arm. I head over to him an he pulls me in for  hug, catching me off guard, but I still hug back. He pulls away slightly and looks me in the eyes. my face feels warm, but I dont understand why. His hand finds its way under my chin, and he lifts my head up slightly, and starts leaning in. I stand there frozen, confused and flustered, not understanding what's going on. That is, until I feel his lips on mine. Then it clicks. He's kissing me.

Bakugou Katsuki is KISSING ME. 

My mind shuts off and goes autopilot, and I melt into the kiss. It feels nice. Like I'm meant to be here. That's when I realize something. 

I'm in love with this hot-headed king.

After a little, I pull away, needing air, and I see he's smirking. "What's that smirk for?" I ask, confused.

"You're so beautiful when your flustered." He says simply. My face goes redder and I turn away embarrassed. He chuckles, and his hand goes back under my chin, bringing my face back to him. "Oi, don't look away from me. I have something to ask you, and it would be rude to do that." 

"Okay what is it?" 

"You know how my kingdom doesn't have a queen?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, will you be my queen?" My eyes go wide.

"A-are you asking me to-"

"Marry me? Yes." My words have stopped working, but I nod my head with a smile. "After this war's over, lets get married, okay? So promise me you'll survive, okay?" I found my words again.

"Of course I will. I can hold my own." I say with a smile, as katsuki grabbed my hand and slipped a gold ring onto it. 

I almost can't believe it. 

I'm engaged!

And to bakugou katsuki no less!

I'm so happy!