11

We stayed with the 4 of them for a while, but eventually we had to leave. The twins are so sweet, I absolutely love them. We walked around for the entire day, stopping every now and then to meet someone, or just to eat. It was a really nice day, and I had a lot of fun. Bakugou's a lot nicer than anyone thought. Honestly, I'm surprised he's this nice. The dragon realm is really interesting, but one thing I haven't noticed is a queen. I know that civilizations sometimes have different colonies and those colonies have different rulers, but dragons are all ruled over by a king and a queen. But there's no sign of a queen. "Hey bakugou-"

"Katsuki." He said. 

"What?"

"Call me katsuki." He said looking at me from the corner of his eyes. 

"Alright then, katsuki, dont the dragons have a queen?" He stopped suddenly. "What's wrong?"

"I..." He started. He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "I havent married yet."

"Oh... That explains why there didn't seem to be a queen."

"How could you-"

"Low moral. Everyone seems happy, but At the same time, they don't. Plus your nephews and nieces never asked about an aunt."

"Yeah, thats true. I've been looking ever since I became the king 1000 years ago in human years. but in dragon time, I've only been king for about 10 years."

"I have a question."

"What is it?" 

"Aiko is 1 right? Is that in human years or dragon years?"

"Dragon. Basically, we operate on human years, but since we stay young for about 100 times longer, dragon years, is basically just 100 years. But we develop slower. Eggs fully incubate in 9 months, just like a human pregnancy, but stay babies for way longer." He explained.

"Okay. So the twins are basically 300 years old, and your basically 28?"

"Pretty much."

"Damn. Thats a hell of a long time." I said stretching my arms, and i felt something. I looked behind me and almost screamed. There on my back were two e/c wings and a tail to match. While I managed not to scream, I ended up yelling out, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I looked at katsuki. "Why do I have wings?!"

"Well, we needed to heal you, but our medicine and some of our magic can only work on dragons. We didn't have a choice." He said like it was nothing. 

"SO YOU MADE ME A DRAGON?!"

"Oh calm down, its not that bad. Plus if we didn't, how were you supposed to eat? Most of our food cant be eaten by humans." I gave him a death glare. "Dont give me that look. You're alive, aren't you? Would you rather be dead?" I sigh.

"No, I guess not."

"What I thought. Come on, its getting dark." He said as we started walking back to the place I woke up. "Gotta say though, I wasn't expecting you to escape the demons yourself, and fight them. Your fairly good at fighting."

"I trained a lot."

"Well it's payed off a lot. You certainty held your own out there. That is, until you got shot." I laughed slightly and nudged him. 

"Oh shut up." I said while smiling. 

"What do you say to a sparing session this weekend?" I didn't even need to think about my answer to that.

"Hell fucking yes!" I said happily. I love fighting, and I often spared. Its been almost 2 months since I last got to fight someone, and I could really use the practice.

"Okay then. Saturday morning, in the forest. There's a clearing with a pond and a waterfall. We can spar there."

"That setting sounds more like where you would take someone for a first da-" I stopped and it clicked. "Wait are you asking me out on a date?"

"What do you think dumbass?"

"You are."

"Just meet me there."

"Alright then. What time exactly?"

"Around dawn."

"Got it. Dont hold back. I'm not scared of getting broken bones."

"Nither am I. Although I doubt you'd be able to break any."

"Oh I'll show you on Saturday."

"Okay then shorty, its on."

"I'm not even that much smaller than you."

"Still applies." I roll my eyes.

I cant wait for saturday!