9

When I woke up, I was somewhere unfamiliar to me. It seemed to be a tent of some kind. I was laying on a bed with fur as blankets, and I'm not gonna lie. It was comfortable. I Try and get up, but a sharp pain in my stomach prevents me from sitting up. I try again and manage to sit up. I look down, and I'm in my shorts, but a different top. This one is kind of loose around me, but not to the point it could fall off. The last thing I remember is... OH SHIT! I remember getting shot in the stomach with an arrow! I pull the shirt up and see a scar where I got shot. lowering the shirt, I look at the leg that got shot, and again, only a scar. What happened?

The curtain of the tent opens. "Oh your finally awake. Was wondering when you would come around." I see the dragon king, bakugou katsuki. I shift away.

"Where am I?" I ask cautiously. 

"Your in the realm of dragons."

"Are you going to kill me?" He laughs. 

"If we were going to kill you, we would have left you for dead in the demons territory. No, we're the ones that saved you. Come with me." He said, reaching out for my hand. I decide to trust him for now. He did save me after all. He pulls me up, and I stumble a little. My legs feel weak.

"How long was I out?"

"About a month and a half." My eyes widen. I was unconscious for a month and a half?! "You're asking a lot of questions. I think its my turn to ask one." He looked into my e/c eyes. "Your name."

"What?"

"What is your name?" He asks sternly. I'm hesitant, but I answer him.

"Y/n l/n" He smirks.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are, Katsuki Bakugou. You and the dragons ransacked my village not only once, but twice. You and your men have been stealing from villages for eons. Not only valuables, but young women too. Nobody ever sees them again. Nobody knows what happens to them." I look into his crimson eyes. "I'm only trusting you for now, and thats only because you saved me." 

"Expected. Lets walk, shall we?" I roll my eyes. 

"Fine. I'd like to see around this place anyways."

"Do you know what we do with the women we take, and why we take them?"

"No. Nobody dose."

"We're in search of someone special. What we are looking fore, I wont say for now. All you need to know however, is that the women are alive and taken care of. Their mostly married, and most have children now, but there's a handful that decided to do their own thing, and own shops in town."

"Interesting. Will I find out why they are taken eventually?"

"In due time." We passed some places, and I saw a small dragon girl, with redish pink scales, scattered on her arms, her tail covered in the same color scales. She had small wings, that were only half the size of her body. She had yellow horns on her head. She had red eyes, sharp teeth, and fluffy pink hair. She was being carried by a woman, who I presume is her mother. The woman carrying her had light pink scales and hair to match. Her eyes were yellow, and so were the horns oh her head. Her tail and wings were the same color as her scales, her wings tucked close to her body. She had a light brown skin tone, and it looked really good. 

A man with red hair, and eyes, scales wings and a tail the same color, came up to them, hugged them, and kissed the woman, taking the little girl from her arms. He tossed her in the air slightly, and the child giggled. The man spotted us, and he held the little girl in an arm, waving over to us. We were walking over to them. "Hey kiri. Hey mina." The little girl reached over to bakugou, and he took her. "And hello to you too Aiko." 

"Hey man!" The red head said while giving bakugou a high five. 

"Morning bakugou!" the pinkette said with a smile. The red head saw me and smiled. 

"Hey! your finally up!"

"Umm... Yes... Who are you guys?"

"Im Ejiro Kirishima, a dragon knight, and the kings right hand man. This is my wife Mina Kirishima."

"Hi!"

"Hey" I said greeting her cautiously. 

"Dont be scared! I dont bite."

"Anyways and this is our daughter, Aiko Kirishima."

"Shes adorable." I said looking at the toddler who was playing with bakugou in his arms. 

"So your the girl we saved. Whats your name?" Eijiro asked. 

"Y/n l/n."

"You doing okay? I mean, its kind of a shock. Being dragged here without warning." mina asked sounding concerned.

"I'll manage. But yeah it is kind of a shock, how did you-" I looked into her eyes. They were full of understanding. "You were one of the-"

"Girls taken? Yes I was. But their not gonna hurt you. I know the reason why their stealing girls from villages, but trust me, its not for anything bad."

"Well, why are they taking girls?" I asked mina. She looked at her husband, who shook his head in a sad manner. 

"Its not my place to tell you. I'm sorry."