16

First off I want to apologies for not updating yesterday, I was sick. Last chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it!

When we got back to the dragons territory, I was ushered into the castle by denki and kirishima, who was standing at the gates. A worker in the castle gave me some clean clothes and a towel. "Go clean up. You smell like demon." I nod and head off to take a shower. I strip my bloody clothes off and step into the hot water, letting it run all along my body, washing the blood on my skin down the drain. After a few minute of cleaning myself up, I step out and dry off, slipping on what the maid gave me, which was a plain white dress. 

I stepped out of the bathroom, and was lead my the same maid to a bedroom. "Go get some rest sweetie. I'm sure you're tired."

"Thank you." I say as she leaves, and I climb into the bed, sleep taking a hold of me within seconds.

A month passed since I killed the demons leader, and nothing was happening. No notice of surrender, but also no attack attempts on us. We were all slightly on edge, not knowing what was happening. We had no idea what to expect. No idea what would happen. But then one day, a knight from the demons territory came riding up to our gates, a white flag in tow, waving in the wind behind him. He took his helmet off and cupped his hands, yelling two words before putting his helmet back on, riding away.

"WE SURRENDER!" 

Thats it! We won the war! When katsuki and I heard the news, we were ecstatic! I kissed him there and then, not caring who saw us. We married later that day. It was the single best day of my life! I married the love of my life, the war is over, and the people are happier now that they finally have a queen, after all the time without one. A few years passed. Shinsous egg hatched, and a little boy was born, with a purple tail with a black scale streak, his left wing yellow, right wing purple, and his eyes the opposite. His hair was completely purple however, unlike his older siblings who had streaks. His mother decided to call him shiro. Amai and Akira couldn't be happier to have him to play with as he got a little bigger, and they loved him to death. 

Lately though, I've been concerned. I've been sick for the past week, but other than throwing up, I've been fine. The occasional headache, dizzy spells or light headedness, but otherwise fine. I brush it off though. It's probably nothing. 

Its Saturday, and me and mina are hanging out at her home. We've remained quite close throughout the years, and now she's like the sister I never had. "Hey y/n, are you feeling okay? You're looking a little pale." She says handing me a teacup. 

"I'm feeling fine." I say smiling slightly. "At least I think so. I've been throwing up sometimes lately, but thing is other than a little dizziness or lightheadedness, I've felt fine." Mina looks at me with wide eyes. "What?" I ask confused.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING?!" She asked a smile starting to form on her face. I shake my head. She gets up and runs to hug me, lifting me off the other couch opposite her where I was sitting. 

"Mina what are you talking about What's going on?" She pulls away. 

"You're pregnant!" She says with a bright smile, and looking into my eyes. I'm just about ready to pass out from hearing that. "And guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant too! Since you and I were born human, we still get pregnant and have kids normally instead of laying an egg."

"Wait what? We're both pregnant?" I ask and she nods. "Dose kiri know? What about akio?"

"Yes they know. But that's not what's important right now. You've got to tell bakugou!"

"Well how am I supposed to do that?" I ask, not knowing anything about what I'm doing. 

"Ask him if he's ready to be a daddy. See how he reacts." 

"Is that how you told kiri the first time?"

"No I made a cake that said 'I'm pregnant'. I should have done that though." We both laugh. 

"Okay I'll do that when I see him." 

"Do it in private though."

"Right." We keep talking, until I decide its time to leave. When I get back to the caste, I ask a maid if she knows where katsuki is, and she tells me he's with the army. When I get there I see the men goofing off, and katsuki joking with kirishima and denki. "Excuse me, is it okay if I borrow katsuki for a minute?"

"Oh hey y/n! No prob." Kiri says.

"Go ahead, we'll wait for ya man." Katsuki looks at me confused, but comes with me into the halls. 

"What's this about babe?" 

"I've got a question for you."

"Couldn't you have just asked me in front of them?" I shake my head. "Okay, what is it then?"

"Are you ready to be a daddy?" He looks confused while I smile at him. Then it clicks and I see his eyes go wide and a smile form across his face. 

"You're-"

"Pregnant? yes." I say smiling wider, which I didn't even know was possible. He pulled me in for a kiss. 

"Absolutly." He kisses me again. I'm already sure of one thing.

we're going to be  great family.

~Fin~

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you guys enjoyed this story!