Hope

Emma had placed oven mitts on my hand to stop my scratching and gave me a pill that made me all drowsy and fall asleep.

I woke up in at the airport and looked down to see I was being held and my drowsiness was replaced with embarrassment. I tapped her shoulder wanting to be let down

"Aww you're awake you are really light got to fatten up yeah." She had a pleasant smile on her face.
"Could you put me down" Annoyed at her babying me.
"O sorry dear" she said putting me down and fluffing my hair. "You're just so tiny"
I looked around confused to how I got her
"What happened" I asked
"Sorry I had to give you a sleeping pill since you were freaking out and hurting your self"
I remembered what happened and suddenly became aware of the mitts still on my hands my face got red from embarrassment.

"Are you feeling up to moving now"
I nodded
"Right let's get a taxi and meet your folks"
I bit my lips anxious and continued no point in prolonging the inevitable.

Sarah hailed a taxi explaining that we were in a whole different country causing me to become overwhelmed and sleep.

The taxi pulled up to a huge mansion.

I swallowed and followed Emma to the door. She knocked and a big man opened it.

"Hello, I am Emma the social worker"
"Ahh yes we were expecting you" he responded in monotone. Turning around he called "Mr White the social worker is here" and with a nod to us he left.

After a moment five huge men came barreling towards us causing me to hide behind Emma. They had a comforting scent to them like my mom did before it was overridden by a sour one telling me they were my family. (Family has a calming scent)

"Hello" a man who most be my father said uncertainly
I peaked out from Emma's back
"Hi" I squeaked back
" you're an omega?" He asked sounding baffled " and a guy"