The mall

I was going to the mall and I was scared out of my mind. I avoided crowded places like the plague but I needed some new clothes.
Dad had made it a family day with protest erupting from my brothers. I felt bad for messing up there plans.
A small part of me was excited to get some cute clothes so I couldn't really feel that bad.

We arrived at this huge mall and I immediately attached myself to dad. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around me it felt so comforting.

I quickly found myself with a problem. I wanted everything!
There were cute skirts, dresses and tops.  I was so excited but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. I had only just met them and didn't want to push any boundaries.

My dad leaned down to me and whispered in my ear " Don't be nervous, today you get anything you want."
New found confidence took over my body as I rushed to the first store that caught my eye pulling my laughing dad behind me.
I never had time to develop my own personal style nor did I know what was in style but one thing that was becoming clear to me was that I loved sweaters and skirts.
I had picked out about six skirts and seven sweaters. Dad had to remind me to get some basics like pants and T-shirts.

Coming to the end of the trip we had bought a ton of clothes as we were leaving I saw a store filled with soft blankets, fluffy teddy's and more. I was immediately captivated pulling at my father.
"How are you not tired."
"What's in there?" I asked ignoring his previous comment.
"Ah that is a nesting store. We should get you some products what did you use for your last nest?" My dad asked.
"I have never nested before." I said nonchalantly.
He looked at me shocked " why not."
"I never thought about it."
"That's not healthy. I really need to get that doctors appointment. Let's get you some supplies."

Dads POV
Elliot did nothing short of sprinted into the store grabbing everything he could hold. I was so pissed what omega has never nested especially at fourteen. He is way too small for his age and know this. I needed to get this kid to a doctor as soon as possible.
I looked over at him and a sales assistant was helping him go through all the stuff he had he looked so cute and confused.

*I apologize for inconsistencies haven't updated in a while so I forgot a lot.