Authors Note

Hello, my lovely readers. This is my first book and I'm very excited to carry you all on this wonderful journey with me!

I'll accept constructive criticism whether it be good or bad. Please note grammatical errors are unavoidable, so if you could kindly point them out I would gladly make the correction. 

Disrespectful comments, Plagiarism and Spamming will NOT be allowed. This may be my first book, but I've read hundreds to know how to handle these situations. Please keep your negativity to yourself. My book may not be for everyone and that's totally okay! 

Those that decide to continue reading please note this is not a family-friendly book. It's werewolves, mates, sacrifices, and well the rest you'll discover on your own. *wink wink*

Here's a little about me 

I love werewolf books, I've been reading Wattpad for approximately 6 years, I created a book in the past but due to my inconsistency, I gave up on it sadly.

Why write a book now? I feel as though when I complete this book it'll give me a sense of accomplishment to keep moving forward in life. I've read so many books and became so inspired, but I always second-guessed myself saying no-one would want to read my book either way. 

I'm here to give my 100% in this book and even some more, even if people don't read my book I'll still continue writing. Maybe one day I'll write the book that everyone loves <3

For those that are still reading this, thank you for your future support and I won't let you down.

NOTE!!

I've seen books or more like reading books where it went great and as soon as I went on to the next chapter...........I.have.to.pay. ?? This book will NOT be like that at all. I'm here to provide free content for the pleasure of my heart and for the votes. lol jk but mainly for my happiness to know I completed something everyone loves.  

I honestly don't know how far I wish to go with this book, so I guess you could say we're all going on this journey together lol. I do have a plot in mind so don't worry.

When the book reaches a  certain amount of views, votes, etc I will give one lucky individual the opportunity to recreate the cover of the book so stay tuned! 

ALSO, after the first 10 chapters have been completed I will upload them. Until then please have patience lovies. 

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND add this book to your library!