Chapter 11

"Samantha it's time for school!"

"I'll drive myself mom it's okay!" I continued to roll around my bed a little more, thinking about Xavier. Gosh, why did we kiss? When I came home that night, he sent me a text asking if I got home safely, but how do you reply to a guy that almost took you in a garage? Urgh!

I facepalmed myself and got up to shower. I had these little fireworks going off in my stomach because I'm gonna see him today. I needed to dress up and look bomb, I can't play it safe today. 

When I finished showered, I went into my walk-in closet and rummaged for anything to wear. 

I checked my phone and saw the first period just begun so I needed to move fast. I settled on dark blue distress jeans that showed off my thighs, a black long sleeve top with a v-line cut, some black jordans, and put my hair into a messy bun. Satisfied with my look, I ran downstairs to grab the keys to my Betty and headed off to school.

 Satisfied with my look, I ran downstairs to grab the keys to my Betty and headed off to school

~*****************~

After I parked my car in the parking lot,  I made a run for it to the school doors, hoping to make it to my second class; French, on time. Not to mention, Xavier is in this class. Daisy has been super quiet these days and I think it's because she's missing our abusive son of a bitch mate. I know she'll hurt the most when the rejection is completed, it'll feel like a knife in the gut but I think this will be good for both of us.  Just as the bell rang to signal the second period has started I walked through my class doors. 

"Good morning Miss," I said and walked to my seat. I sniffed the air to see if I could smell Xavier...but then the realization hit me that I never smelt his scent. That's weird hm.

The class started and more students came pouring into the classroom but no sign of Xavier. Did I scare him away? I probably sound so desperate oh my god. 

For the rest of the class, I just zoned out until my teacher called my name.

"Yes, miss?"

"I said you and Miller would be working on a project together. The whole class is already in pairs." 

"Xavier...Miller?" I stammered

"Yes...Xavier Miller. Would that be a problem Ms. White?" She questioned with a raised brow. Her brown eyes staring into my own.

"No miss," I mumbled and gathered my stuff to leave just as the bell rang. 

"For the project, you and your group member have to say a few sentences in French!" She called out after me and I nod my head while walking.