Chapter 6

Xavier...No stop...

Xavier...Xavi, please don't go

"I'll come back for your love" He whispered and started fading away. Soon I was surrounded by nothing but fog.

"Samantha, time for school hunny." My mom knocked on the door. I woke up covered in sweat and felt my throat closing up. What is happening to me? 

When I didn't reply to my mom she knocked on the door one more time and opened it, having a worried look on her face with wrinkles dancing on her forehead. She came rushing over to me after seeing my state and began rubbing soft circles on my back. 

"It's okay baby, just breathe. I gotcha." We stayed like that for a few minutes until my breathing went back to normal. My mom was ready to question me about it but I simply shook my head and threw my covers off so I could get ready for school. 

"I'll let this one go, but next time it happens we're talking about Samantha Rosalina White. No excuses." She sternly said but I closed the bathroom door and started brushing my teeth.

Just when I was about to shower, I realized I didn't have a hair tie so the dye wouldn't fade away in the bathroom. I peeped my head out of the bathroom door to make sure my mom wasn't lurking around waiting to be my therapist. When the room looked empty enough for me I made a run for it and came back in safely. I had to put my broken arm in a garbage bag so it wouldn't get all wet and infected. Sigh...when is this going to heal. I only had a few days to go. 

I finally stripped out of my oversized t-shirt and adjusted the water on the hottest setting to soothe my aching muscles. I used my favorite strawberry body wash from PINK and a black scrub to get rid of all the sweat. My mind kept going back to Dale and our heated moment, sometimes I feel stupid for even kissing him or letting it go so far. He rejected me for crying out loud, yet I'm thinking about him every day. Daisy won't stop howling for his wolf to connect with us again. How could I be so stupid to put her through this? When two wolves connect, their most recent memories flash through your brain like a movie. You feel some of their emotions, thoughts, and their true intention. Wolves love this because it makes them closer to each other and makes mind link a hell of a lot easier. Not to mention it shows that an individual's true intentions.

I know I'm already late for school so what's the point in rushing? I took a few more minutes to myself before I got out of the shower and wrapped my fluffy black towel around me. When I was done drying my skin off and moisturizing my body, I walked to my wardrobe picking out my smoking hot outfit for school and my sneakers to match. 

I couldn't decide what underwear to wear and Stacy's voice kept ringing through my head 'wear the black lacy bra and thong set' 

'It's just underwear, Samantha,' I said to myself and threw it on. The material hugged my curves and gave me a dangerously sexy look, but too bad no one's gonna see it. I look and feel amazing. I just needed to get rid of one thing...my slingshot. Ten minutes later and my arm is free but sore. It hurt like hell when I tried to remove it but three pain killers later and it's gone. I just can't move my arm around too much and I sure hope none of those fucktards at school bump into me.

 I threw on the rest of my outfit, curled my hair in loose waves, grabbed my phone and bag then left my room, but not before I gave myself a second look over. I noticed I was the last person to leave home when I came downstairs and mom left a sticky note on the fridge door. 

'I started my shift at the hospital, won't be home till tomorrow morning. Don't be late for school pumpkin. I love you. ---Love mom'

Looks like I have the house to myself because my dad started taking up more responsibilities to see about the pack. I wish he knew his family should always be his first responsibility... I shook my head to get rid of all those sad thoughts, grabbed my keys out of the crystal bowl, and headed to the garbage where my most prized possession Betty is parked. You see...Betty is my brand new Chevrolet Corvette C8 in my favorite color rose red. I got my baby a few months ago just because my parents are the best, and spoils me to the bone.