Authors Note

Hello Babies!

I've been gone for a couple of days, I have personal things I'm dealing with and I have a class that is currently going on. I took a little break because it was extremely stressful to complete 10 chapters, make up new ideas, and reread it about 10 million times to check for any grammatical errors and more. I didn't forget about this book, I am going to COMPLETE it...I am just in no rush to do so yet. I want this book to be meaningful and a journey.

I've been thinking long and hard whether I want this to be a short book or a long book and I am still indecisive right now if I'm being honest lol. I want this book to grow and I want people to enjoy it so I'll make ideas and I'll change it again who cares? nothing is permanent unless you make it permanent. 

One fact about me is that I'm a fast typer. So while I was gone, I read a couple of books on Wattpad to relax my mind, and I tried coming up with some ideas on where I actually want this story to go. It's quite a process if I'm being honest. I don't want it to be too cliche...I want to have plot twists, growth, and love. 

If I'm being honest...I'm thinking about ending this book when it reaches Chapter 30? I don't know. It depends on if my ideas are running out, but most likely I'll be able to keep it running for that long considering I'll be doing different POV's so everyone can see different perspectives and not just one. I'm also thinking Chapter 30 would give my book enough time to grow, enough time for EACH...yes I said EACH character to develop properly. The only thing that is giving me trouble is describing the characters because simple things like hair color I'd have to go back and reread a chapter to remember lmao.  I should write it down I knoww.

ANYWAYS....It's January 15th, 2021, and the next chapter should be uploaded today or tomorrow! I don't think I'd add a long-ass note considering I made a whole chapter called author's note lmao but yeah. Bye babies!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD this book to your library!