Chapter 10!

We got a little lost trying to find our way to the house but when we pulled up...wow. It looked so beautiful, it was like a king lived here. 

"This place is...insane," I said with my mouth wide open. I've never seen this place in my entire life. 

"I know right, I thought only Alphas and Betas make houses like this." She replied.

"Who you said that friend was again?" I questioned, this person must have so much money.

"Well... my friend actually told me about it...they don't own the house. BUT their friends with the owner," Stacy confessed and I glared at her. She knew I wouldn't have come if she didn't know the owner of the house. 

"I'm sorry sweetcakes but you needed this release." She gave me the puppy dog face and I couldn't stay mad at her anymore. 

*Picture inserted of the house*  

We drove up closer to the house and saw the lawn was filled with wasted werewolves and those that weren't wasted, grinded extremely close to each other

We drove up closer to the house and saw the lawn was filled with wasted werewolves and those that weren't wasted, grinded extremely close to each other. It looked like sex with clothes on.  A girl was even puking her guts out in a trash can outside. I felt sorry for her stomach in the morning. 

The line to get into the garage was so freaking long, I wondered if the whole world came to this party. When we finally do get in it was filled with Lamborghini's, Range Rovers, Chevrolet Corvette's, Porsche Boxster's, and more.  If my mouth wasn't touching the ground, it sure as hell is now. 

"Come on Mantha, let's go inside." Stacy chuckled at my facial expressions and dragged me inside. Imagine this big ass fucking mansion was already packed and then add some more to it. I had to push past people, shove some out of my way, and I even hit a few but I swear! it wasn't on purpose. 

'Yeah right' Daisy snorted at me

'Shut up' I mumbled and put up a brick wall to block all communications with her tonight. 

"Hello ladies what can I getcha?" A tall built guy wearing a shirt a little too tight for his size asked us from behind the kitchen counter. 

"Can I get a Sprite please?"

"NOPE! Hey, big guy don't give her anything that isn't alcoholic. Got that?" Stacy demanded.

"Yes Ma'am," He replied and sent a smirk her way.  

"She'll take a tequila shot and I'll have a sex on the beach," Stacy ordered making sure to add a wink. 

"That's so gross," I whispered in her ear and made it look sexy so the guy wouldn't think we're talking about him. 

"Shut up Mantha or you'll make us pay for our own drinks," Stacy whispered back in my ear and nibbled on it causing the bartender's eye to turn a darker shade than it was before. The guy handed us our drinks and slipped Stacy a piece of napkin with his number I'm sure of it. She took the napkin and gave him a wink in response then we walked away.