Info

*What she'll look like with even shorter hair

*What she'll look like with even shorter hair.(More like a boy.)

Michael Okumura
(Pronounced: Mike-L)

Age: 15, youngest out of the three by 4 minutes.

Gender: Female, though is sometimes mistaken for a male especially with her name.

Height: 152.4 cm (5ft)

Relatives:
Adoptive Father: Shiro Fujimoto (deceased)
Biological father: Satan (???)
Mother: Yuri Egin (deceased)
Brothers: Rin Okumura (Alive), Yukio Okumura (Alive)

Likes: Pointless arguments, Rin's cooking, cooking, friends, brothers, reading, games of any kind, music, drawing, and photography. (I have a list but it'll be long so this is good)

Dislikes: People hurting her friends/brothers, people being negative, and other stuff.

Description: When you first see her, she is mistaken as a boy because of her tomboy-ish personality. She has short black hair around two inches above her shoulders, blue/sapphire eyes, and has the appearance formerly with a white sweatshirt and a hoodie on top, two stripes, white and blue on the shoulders and shorts, and always has a camera with her.

Bio: Since she's the youngest and smallest of the three, she had to stick to one or both of her brothers like 24/7. This then developed a habit of subconsciously holding people's hands with those she's close to or knows, it's a basic sign of trust. Michael is basically the combination of Yukio and Rin, but, uh, more on the sass and chaotic scale.