|Chapter 9|- The sun, the sea and then Host Club!

Michael's POV
"The beach?" Haruhi questioned, her being interrupted by the twins from doing her homework.

"Of course! The beach!" "But why?" I asked, sitting on the floor with my back leaning on the legs of the chair Haruhi was sitting in, Kuro napping on my lap while I read a manga I borrowed from the bookstore the other day.

"Don't you remember what you said?" "You said you'd like to go to a real beach." The twins told us, making me grow even more confused.

I then began to start looking around the room to see if my brothers were there but couldn't spot them anywhere, meaning that I couldn't have agreed to go with them.

"Are you sure "we" said that? By "we" I mean me." "Yes, Michael. Here's the fun part!" They both said, backing up from our faces to reveal that the room was filled with mannequins dressed with bathing suits—oh, no.

"We brought some swimsuits for you to choose from." "Pretty cute, don't you think?" "Not that one! I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru-Chan." Honey told the twins, holding a mannequin wearing a blue one-piece.

"Ts ts ts. I don't think you get it, Honey-Senpai." "Hmm?" The twins suddenly had a hold on Haruhi, lifting her up by her arms to show what they meant.

"Just look, this uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi's as flat as a cutting board." "A one-piece suit like that one would only upset her, because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique."

"That's why we carefully selected this two piece suit, see? The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested!" The twins told him, causing me to laugh at the fact that they just called Haruhi out!

"Oh, yeah? Let's see if you like it when they bring out one for you!" Haruhi shouted to me, making me laugh even more. "I know it's gonna be better than yours, that's for sure." I was wheezing at this point while she started shaking me by my shoulders.

"Oh, don't think we forgot about you, Michael." "Oh, no.." I gasped out, my face growing pale as Haruhi kept shaking me, "Yep! For you, we selected a very special one-piece for you." "We even got a matching shock collar to go with it."

"You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girls!" We suddenly heard Tamaki shout, making us stop what we were doing and look and him, "I've had enough of you!" Tamaki shouted again, scaring me as I then moved to hide behind the twins, them hiding behind the table Haruhi was doing her homework on.

"So, does that mean we're not going to the beach?" "Who said we're not going?" Tamaki asked them, putting the bat that was in his hands over his shoulder. Where did he get that and why does he have it?

"Really? So you Wanna go after all?" "Can Usa-Chan come, too?" "I have no problem with that." "Mm." "Ha? We're really going?" I asked, not sure I heard all of them correctly.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach!" Tamaki smiled to me, making me sweat drop and fall to the ground, utterly disappointed.

———————