|Chapter 2|- Starting today, you are a host!

*Photo above is what Michael is wearing

Michael's POV
"The fuck? Why is it so loud in there? Plus, it's a library, the whole purpose of those are so that the librarians could yell at us whenever they want without getting in trouble. It's also suppose to be a quiet place." I grumbled, complaining as both Haruhi and I peek through the doors to the said place.

Right now I was standing in the doorframe of the doors to one of the libraries that was in the school and noT ONE OF THEM WERE ACTUALLY QUIET!!!

Like damn! We need the Librarian from that movie where monsters go to a university and do a competition that involves obstacles and scares.

"There's so many things wrong with that sentence, but I'll agree to the last one." Haruhi said then sighed, "Let's just look for another area to get some of our work done. If possible." She mumbled, waking away from the door and in the direction of some stairs.

"Yeah. Come on, Kuro." I agreed then called for the said cat. They allowed him in since he was now registered as my therapy cat for my mental health, the amnesia I have and for any other probable mental health issues I might've developed.

"This place has four library rooms. You'd think one of them would be quiet." "Agreed." I agreed with her as we walked up the stairs, with me just following her like a lost puppy as I looked at the walls. Pink. Bleh!

Don't get me wrong! Pink is a beautiful color. It's just a color I personally wouldn't paint a whole ass building with. At least add some other colors! This gold and pink shit ain't gonna cut it.

And don't get me started with the uniforms! Those banana ass looking— and why do the guys get to wear some normal shit? Make them wear like some fishnet stockings and some shorts.

I'd actually pay them my whole five pennies just to see that. I know! I'm crazy! I'm spending my money on something great! Look at me giving back to the economy. Anyways, back to us.

We then walked down a hallway when a flock of white birds flew by a window, making us turn to look at them as they passed, the birds startling me a bit. "Whoah!" Kuro exclaimed, well meowed, but only I could hear! Demon telepathy and shit!

"I think those were doves, no?" I whispered to Kuro, who was laying on my left shoulder. I then looked to where Haruhi was only to find that she was waiting for me a bit ahead of where I was standing, making me run to her.

"I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time." I heard Haruhi say as I caught up with her. "Yeah, no kidding." I agreed, then we both walked up to a door that had a sign that said 'Music room #3'.

"Woah." I gasped, looking up at the sign, only focusing on the words 'Music room'. "An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only place we'll be able to study in peace and quiet." The female beside me said, looking at me as she held the door handle, with me grabbing the other one.