|Chapter 5|- Attack of the lady manager!

Somewhere else
Somewhere in France, in a dark room, sits a girl, playing a romance novel-game. Her room filled to the brim with characters that she loved in the game.

A knock was heard, "Excuse me, Miss? The master has returned home." Her maid announced, on the other side of her door, the girl not responding, too focused on the game in front of her.

"Miss?" The maid asked, then the door opened, revealing her and the father of the young girl. "Renge?" Her father asked.

"You certainly love those video games, don't you?" He sighed, seeing her click away on her controller. "Is that so wrong?" She asked, not looking away from the screen.

"No, not at all. I'm your father and I want you to feel free to live your life however you please." He said, still looking at her from the door frame. "You know that I'll let you do anything you like. I've always promised you that freedom."

"Yeah."

———————

"Did your business trip in Japan go well?" The girl asked her father, sipping on her tea as they sit at the table.

"I think so. I had a lovely dinner meeting at the home of one of my clients while I was there. I made sure to get a photo. Take a look." Her father said, then pulled out a photo, handing it to her.

She looked them gasped, one of the boys in the picture resembles her love from her romance novel.

"They have a boy in high school who's about the same age as you." Her dad said as her hand started shaking. "He's the one." She said, staring at the boy.

She then slammed her hand on the table, scaring her father, "I'm gonna marry the boy in this photo!" She announced, then ran off.

"Don't forget, you promised that I could do whatever I want, Father!" She said, packing her things. "Uh. But Renge." Her father spoke.

"I'm coming for you, my Prince Charming!" She yelled happily, her eyes having stars, then left, a plane being heard as she left.

"Renge!" Her father yelled, still stunned on what just happened.

———————

Michael's POV
"My dearest Tamaki, why are you so beautiful?" A girl asked, looking at the said male with a blush on her face.

"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second." He replied. Cause he's a dimwitted.

"Then why is your voice so very sweet and mellow?" Another one asked. "To set your nerves at ease so that my true feeling might reach your heart." Cause he thinks he sounds hAnDsOmE.

"Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?" Another one asked.

"Because, the sight of your beautiful smile causes the fountain inside me to overflow." He said, tears in the corner of his eyes. I actually don't know how he does that.

"I think it's adorable that you're wearing matching kimonos!" A girl complimented the twins.

"Our mother designed everything that the hosts are wearing today." Hikaru said, "If you see something you like we can take an order for you." "Our grandmother even helped us put them on." That's kinda sweet of her, but.. kinda odd.

"But you know the only one who will be undressing you is me, Kauro." Hikaru flirted, holding his brother's chin, "Hikaru you're embarrassing me in front of everybody." Kauro said, tears at the corners of his eyes, the girls squealing. I'm a triplet and even I don't do that to my brothers.