|Chapter 7|- The Grade School Host Is the Naughty Type!

Somewhere
A young male student reached his hand for the door handle, about to leave the room he was in.

"Oh, there you are Shiro. The rest of the club is assembled and ready to go. You should get to the music room." His teacher instructed.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm quitting the Classical Music Club." Said the young boy.

"Huh? What made you decide to quit all of a sudden? I think you a natural talent for the piano- it'd be a shame to waste it. So forget about quitting and come back to the club. If you play piano, you're sure to be popular with all the ladies." His teacher said, walking up to him.

"But that's gonna take too long! I don't have that much time!" He yelled at his teacher, turning to face him.

———————

The young boy walked up a flight of stairs tot he top floor of the south building, walking to the end of the north hallway, stopping in front of a never used music room.

"This is it. This is the place." He said, then opened the door, rose petals flying out of a bright room soon revealing men, minus one, wearing old fashioned clothing and the one guy wearing commoner clothes, a freaky looking cat on his shoulder.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club."

Michael's POV
"Oh, it's just a kid." "Not only that, it's just a boy." The twins said, sounding disappointed.

"Wow, really guys? That's the first thing that came to your head?" I asked, disappointed but not surprised as they shrugged then started leaning on me.

"At least sound cool with it." I mumbled, scratching Kuro's head as I held him in my arms.

"What's wrong, little boy?" Tamaki asked, getting really into his Arabian king role, "Did you come to my palace in search of something?"

"Um, are you the king of this place?" The boy asked, he kinda be looking like a baby version of a certain captain of a certain group of teenage kids fighting a certain war with certain hungry giants.

After the boy asked if he was the king, Tamaki sighed, happily, though it looked like he had an orgasim, making me feel really uncomfortable being near him right now.

"Well are you?" The boy asked again after not receiving an answer. "Come closer, lost one." Tamaki said, the boy doing so. "What was it that you just called me, little boy?" Eww, stop! You sound like a pedophile! You're not Hisoka!

"The "King"?" The boy repeated, making Tamaki have another orgasim. "The "King"! Yes, I'm the king of the Ouran Host Club! Long live the Host King!" He said, stars in his eyes.

"I'm an elementary 5th year, Shiro Takaoji!" The boy introduced himself, "I want the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!" He ordered, making everyone shocked at his words, making Tamaki feel honored.

"Ruh-Roh."

———————

Later
"Don't you think it's weird that he's making the kid observe him up close?" Haruhi asked as She, Kyoya, and I watched them from afar.

"I'm more concerned for the boy's eyes. He hasn't blinked the entire time. I think I still have Tamaki's eye drops somewhere." I said, then started patting my clothes in search for the said item.