|Chapter 11|- A day in the life of the Fujioka and Okumura family!

(What she's wearing)

Michael's POV
"Ahh, shiit.." I mumbled, my hand hovering over my forehead and Kuro's to shield the light from the sun, looking up at one of those light posts, staring specifically at the little yellow hat that was stuck on it.

"That's really high up. How did it end up there? There's no wind." "Mm-mm." I shrugged.

"So, can you bring it down, Michael?" A little boy asked me, looking from the hat then to me, making me chew the inside of my cheek, thinking. "I mean, I could.."

"Please! An-And I'll even give you this!" He begged me, taking out a currency of what looks like three dollars and a few cents, plus a gum. Ooh!

"Deal, but you'll have to do something for me." I told him, my hands on my hips as I looked down at him, "Huh—" "You're gonna have to keep an eye on Kuro for me, 'kay?"

I smiled with my hands outstretched as they contained a smiling Kuro. He looked to Kuro then to me then back to Kuro, hesitantly taking him in his arms, but he immediately calmed down right after Kuro rubbed his furry cheek on the small boy's cheek, making him giggle too.

"Okay, just hold onto him for me. I got this in the bag.. I hope." I turned around and started stretching, walking up to it.

Once I was right in front of it, I looked up at the hat then at the pole in front of me, taking off my shoes and socks, rolling up my sleeves too.

Easy climb? Easy climb. I nodded after asking myself. I then put my hands around it as I then placed my foot on it, bouncing on my other foot that was still on the ground a bit, prepping myself.

"And a 1, and a 2, and a—" Taking in a deep breath and out, I began my ascend up the light post. Well, damn. My amazing talent of climbing shit hasn't worn off—Spoke too soon—

"Fish balls!" I was visibly struggling, my grip on the smooth pole being very limited as I was slowly sliding.

"You're gonna hurt yourself. You know that?" Kuro shouted as he and the little boy watch me continue climbing.

I then felt my grip suddenly lose itself, making me let out a yelp, slipping, sliding down the pole, like a fire fighter, half way back down, scaring the living hell out of me.

"Michael!" Both the kid and Kuro shouted, me giving them a thumbs up, not looking at them then started climbing again.

"This is cake! I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm gonna die.." I told them as I then quietly cried to myself continuing my way to the top.

"Almost-.. gotcha! WOAH—!" I yelped, taking ahold of the yellow hat but lost my grip and now I'm falling straight down to the street.

Thud!