|Chapter 3|- The job of a high school host!

Michael's POV
The sound of the school bell was heard, making me look at the cat who was on my shoulders, then looked forward, running.

"Oh no! You're gonna be late because of me! This is my all fault, I'm sorry!" Kuro apologized, sounding genuine.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You needed to do your own thing for a bit and that's fine. Plus, I think I could make it." I told him, running as I looked to my shoulder then looked forwards.

As I made it to the club's door, I took a deep breath and heard someone running in my direction, making me look.

"Oh, it's Haruhi." Kuro spoke, also noticing her running towards us, also late. "Michael? Late too I see." She chuckled, then we both opened the door.

"What the fuck?" I asked, walking in the room. When we opened the door, the whole place was decked out like a tropical paradise.

"What's this? Where are we?" "Some kind of tropical forest, I guess?" I answered Haruhi, though I was confused too.

A bright light appeared, making me, squint and cover Kuro's eyes, seeing what it was. "Welcome!" A group greeted.

"Oh, it's just the guys." I said, looking back at her, who had a bird on her head now, where did you come from?, as I motioned my head to them.

"You finally made it, Haruhi, Michael. You're so late." The twins said. "Well, excuse me for being disabled." I sarcastically said.

"I could be wrong but my calendar says it's still early spring." Haruhi said, looking at a small calendar she took out of my bag, which was still on my back.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table fearing the cold is nonsense!" Tamaki said as Mori-Senpai runs in the background with Honey-Senpai on his shoulders, who was laughing. Aw, I wanna try..

"And besides the heating system we have is the best!" Tamaki said, doing a pose with two fans, making Haruhi groan.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi? Be careful what you say. You owe us 8 million yen, remember?" Kyoya said threateningly, making her have flashbacks of the vase breaking.

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly, early spring out in the real world, but here in the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm, tropical paradise." Tamaki explained, his arms on our shoulders, making me hold Kuro in my arms.

"Oh yes! We've turned this place into nirvana. A balmy, tropical island of everlasting summer!" He said, a little too loudly, making me flinch and cover the ear that was closest to him, him not noticing.

"That's funny cause I feel a massive chill right now." Haruhi grumbled. "Yeah, but that still doesn't tell us why you're dressed up like that? I can see you're nipples." I spoke, pinching Kauro's nipple as he stood off to the side, making him yelp.

———————

"What heartlessness! Even with my lustrous skin, shining like brilliant ivory exposed by my Balinese King outfit—" Tamaki started, then got close to one of the girls, "—I'm no more than a slave before my goddess. I kneel before you and swear my loyalty."