|Chapter 6|- The twins fight!

Michael's POV
"Daddy! Daddy! Come look! Look! It's snowing!" I yelled, pulling a blurry older male towards a frost covered windows, pointing at it, the frost making little pattern, the windows looking like they were decorated.

"Well would you look at that. It is snowing." Dad smiled and looked down at me, placing his hand on my head, giving me a smile.

"Why don't you go wake your brothers up and get dress so that we all could go and play? Yeah? Sound fun?" He asked, crouching so that we could be somewhat eye leveled.

"Mm-Hmm! Mm-Hmm! Yeah!" I nodded, starting to jog in place, "Then off you go! And make sure they see it through your window!" He tells me as I ran to my shared room with my two older brothers. "'Kay!" I yelled back at him, a huge smile on my face.

I ran to the door, slipping on the floor, passing it a bit then ran in, slamming the door open, startling them a bit. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I chanted, running up to my oldest brother's bed, flapping his blanket then went to my older brother's bed, flapping his, too.

"Go away, Monkey! I'm trying to sleep more." My oldest brother groaned, his voice a little distant and muffled, pulling the blanket over his head, "Michael, it's too early." My older brother said, his voice also distant and muffled, nicer to me rubbing his eye as he sat up.

"But it's snowing!" I yelled, "LookLookLookLookLookLook! Look!" I told them, running to our window, getting on the desk in front of it, standing on it then opened the curtain, revealing an untouched layer of snow out the window glass.

"Be careful!" My older brother said getting up, putting his glasses on, and walked to were I was, also standing on it. "Whoah! So pretty." He gasped, a smile on his face as he pressed his nose against the window glass.

I turned around, seeing that my oldest brother wasn't waking up, and jumped on his bed, making him let out a grunt in pain. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I shouted with every jump.

"Okay, okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up! Now get off!" He yelled, a smile on his face as he pushed me back, landing on the my pillows, that were on the floor from last night, and got up laughing.

All three of us were now standing on the desk, looking through the window as snowflakes fell. "Hey come on! I told you to show them and get changed so that you all can go play." Dad said from the doorway, picking up an orange sock with different colored shapes on it that was left on the floor.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled then jumped on the bed and slid off to the floor, my brothers following after me as we raced to our shared closet, grabbing our snow clothes consisting layers and layers of sweaters and then our jackets, plants and snow boots.

As we got to the door of the monastery, Dad tied our scarves around our necks then smiled at us. "Okay, now let's go!" Dad said to us, making us get hyped.

He opened the door, then.. . .

"Michael. Michael!" A voice called out to me, who was laying on the floor, arms and legs sprawled out, and felt like complete shit.

"Huh?" I responded, turning my head to the right, looking at who the voice belonged to, which was Haruhi.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you?" She asked, standing by the door to the apartment, her hand on the door handle. All I did was give her a thumbs up, "Kuro, wanna go with Haru?" I asked him, he shook his head 'no'.

"Okay but if you get sick don't blame me." I told Kuro, who laid on my stomach, also sprawled out. "I'm a little bit nervous about leaving you two alone for the whole day." Haruhi mumbled, remembering the time when I nearly burned down the whole building and nearly getting us evicted. Ahh. Good times.