[10]

||Personal

Personality

Personality is defined as the characteristic sets of behaviors, cognitions, and emotional patterns that evolve from biological and environmental factors. While there is no generally agreed upon definition of personality, most theories focus on motivation and psychological interactions with one's environment.

Park Jimin's POV

*Time skip two weeks*

It's been two weeks since Hoseok found out I was a vampire and between the following him around and him giving me free blood we kinda got closer to each other.

"So hobi?"

"Yeah" Hoseok answered looking up from his textbook he was reading out of.

"Do you have a crush on something?"

There was a thump as Hoseok dropped the book onto the ground in shock. "W-why you ask?"

"No reason just curious"

"Well I have a crush on (your boyfriend) no one, I haven't found anyone to catch my interest" Hoseok stated

"You seem picky"

"Very picky"

"How long have you known yoongi?"

"Why all the questioning?" Hoseok answered with a question.

"Why? you don't want to answer?"

"We've known each other since forever, our mothers are best friends and neighbors so we hanged out pretty much all our lives" Hoseok stated.

"Wow that seems cool I wish I had a best friend relationship like that"

"What about you?, you and that Jungkook guy seem to be close" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook and I are cousins, my father is his uncle"

"So why is your last name Park and not Jeon?" Hoseok asked.

"It's complicated"

"Jimin I don't wanna force but alot of times when I ask you things you saw it's complicated, is it a vampire thing or?-"

"Okay am I be honest with you" I moved from current position and set right beside him.

"I'm not a full vampire, like I've stated before, I'm half vampire and half human - but it's against the law for a vampire to be with a human and my mother was a human" I said lifting my gaze to the sky.

It was rather blue sky with a few white fluffy clouds in them.

"What happened to them?" Hoseok asked.

"They got married surprisingly and  2 years later my mother was pregnant with me but sadly when the council found out about this they hunted them down" my hands started to trembling as I continued to tell my past.

"They called their relationship and abomination and a sin and called me the fruit of their love a monster, they cut me out of my mother stomach and held my father down so he can watch.  He watched as his love of his life bled to death."

"Soon rage and anguish built up inside which cause him to fight to his last breath to save me from the vampire councils grasp, in the end they ripped him a part

Or So the story goes I was only baby so I don't know what happened entirely"

"I'm sorry" I heard Hoseok soft voice said to me.

"No need to apologise, I never met my parents so I don't feel any sort of lost per se I just wished I could have met them you know"

"Anyway since I'm not a pure blooded vampire I could not aquire the Jeon name so I was given my mother's last name instead which is Park, Jungkook's family despise me with a burning passion that's why I'm in boarding as well"

I started laughing out of no where "it's kinda funny actually I'm hated by both Vampires and Human so there's no place for me"

I felt a warm hand on my cheek as I turned to face the other "I don't hate you" Hoseok said as his minty breath hit my face.

I started to feel heat build in my cheeks as my breath becomes laboured.

As we both stared into each other's eyes, I felt this pull towards him, my gaze moved to others lip - I inched closer closer until we were both millimeters away from our lips touching.

"Hoseok!" I said pushing back - what was I going to do just now- I looked up to him and saw completely guilty expression in his face.

I almost kissed my boyfriend's best friend. I was starting to panic , I nervously grabbed my things and got.

"Jimin wait" I heard Hoseok call but I was already long gone when I kicked in my vampire speed.

"My heart is beating so fast, what's going on?"

||End of Chapter 10

Happy New Year my imaginary readers 🎉🥳 my wish for this new year is past my exams without ending my life and also write some more fanfics  if I have the time

Love you guys ❤️ wish you all the best for this new year