[16]

|| Drinks & bad decision pt3

Confusion

Confusion is the inability to think as clearly or quickly as you normally do. You may feel disoriented and have difficulty paying attention, remembering, and making decisions.

Jimin's POV

It's been hours since Hoseok left to see Yoongi and as I watched the clock tick away on the wall anxiety eats away my insides.

How will I go to school from now on,

I so scared,

Will yoongi listen to Hoseok?

My jumbled thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door.

"Hobi!! You come back" I rushed off the floor and ran to the front door "what did yoon-?" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I saw yoongi and another person standing right beside him.

The atmosphere was tense as the small apartment drowned in pure silence.

"Umm let's go inside so we can talk" hobi said as he pointed further in his apartment.

------------

Now Yoongi, Hoseok and I are all seated on the floor respectfully as the stranger sat on the bad.

"Why is you apartment so small Hoseok?" The one seat above stated with a frown present on his face.

"Because that's all I can afford" Hoseok said.

"What happened to the money I gave you in your account?"

"Mom's medical bills"

"I already payed for your mom's medical bills why would !!!!! That scamming son of bitch" the other shouted.

"When I get my hands on that hospital director he's dead!!!!" The stranger continue to complain.

"Anyway back to current matters, I'm guessing your the half vampire my two little precious Jems have been ranting on about"

I pointed to myself.

"Yes you, your the only vampire here

It's been a long time since I've seen a half human half vampire not since I was a child, fascinating" the stranger got closer to me and started to examine my body.

He held my jaw and started to poke at my teeth.

"As fascinating as it is you guys can't be associating yourselves with vampire do you understand!!!"

"What?? Why??" Both yoongi and Hoseok said in unison.

"Because I said so, that half breed already has the vampire council following him around just because he exist what would happen if they knew you too are priests"

"Let me answer that for you, they would hunt you down and kill you point blank. No matter how much you care for this child you need to stop hanging out with him"

I sat there in silence.

Priests?? What does that mean and why can't they hang out with me???

"Jin hyung please you can't do this to us " Hoseok stated.

"I ain't doing anything to you I'm trying to protect you" Jin person said.

"You erased our memories of our childhood and the village we grew up in and sent us away to live here, I'm upset about that - you know how much we care about you and need you but you erased your whole existence from out lives" yoongi said.

Jin lowered his head " I'm sorry but I had to"

" I'm willing to forget all that because you came back to us so please don't separate us from Jimin" yoongi said.

My eyes widen and looked towards the older.

"He's really sweet and nice and honestly after all the shit I said and did I completely don't deserve to be with him but I want to

I want to work hard so that he can forgive me but I can't do that if I can't be with him so please" Yoongi said closing his fist tightly.

"*Sigh* you really care about him that much?" Jin asked.

"YES WE LOVE HIM" Hoseok and Yoongi said at the same time causing me to stop breathing for a moment.

"Okay fine, but you two will have to learn how to protect yourselves, I won't be here all the time so if vampires attack you'll need to fight"

"And you" Jin turns and points towards " they'll be fighting because of you so make sure you start to train as well"

I nodded my head very quickly.

"Excellent" Jin gets up off the bed and stands in front of us.

"I'll have to go now I'm still doing some research at home and I still have a fiance to give attention to" Jin stated.

"Fiance?!!!" Hoseok and Yoongi shouted

"Yeah I got engaged, he's a very young fellow, smart and calm personality but he's so clumsy, I'll let you guys meet him sometime oops I almost forgot here" Jin pulls out a book from his bag.

It was a really big book causing me to wonder how it even fit into that small bag then again ✨ magic ✨.

"This is the alice book of wonders use this to help you train do not go to the 666th chapter those are forbidden contracts understand." Jin warned.

"Understood!!"

"Okay I really need to go now I'll see you guys soon" a portal was made in the middle of the room Jin entered and the portal soon disappeared into tin air.

Now the apartment was silent again until Hoseok said "Jimin we need to talk.

||End of chapter 16

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update, I got exams and soon after holiday but I had to go to school to do labs. My school isn't giving us any breaks and I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack but I want to finish this book soon so I can go back to" Can I ?" Any way I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Author -ususi-chan5 💜