[2]

||Friend

Aphrodisiac

Description

An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire, sexual pleasure, or sexual behavior. Substances range from a variety of plants, spices, foods, and synthetic chemicals.

Hoseok POV

"-like I don't know how I feel I miss hanging out with him but he's going to bring his boyfriend and I don't wanna be a third wheel you know" I said expressing my deepest concerns to my other friend Namjoon who is not paying attention.

"That's rough buddy" he said typing away on his phone.

"Wow I love how much your interested in my problems" I said sarcastically.

"Hoseok you always complain about the same things all over again, your like a broken record" Namjoon said removing his attention from his phone to me "you already know what I'm going to say to you"

"Find more people to hang out with"

We both said at the same time but he acts like making friends is easy. I can't walk up to a person greet them politely, have a nice conversation, get to know them and then hang out with them. It's not that easy.

"Well even if I make new friends, I miss my old one - we can't do anything anymore" I complained.

"Well they're a new couple they've only been together for a month and half so of course they gonna be all over each other plus you infuriate me" Namjoon said looking at me with a annoyed expression.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Hoseok you've had a crush on yoongi for six years SIX YEARS!!! And you didn't confess not even once!" Namjoon stated

He was right, I started to have a crush on yoongi when I was ten years old. At first I didn't know I liked yoongi in a romantic way and thought the queasy feeling I had in my stomach when ever I was around him was indigestion.

But to my surprise my feelings for him grew even more and I started to revolve my whole life around him. I didn't make any new friends and I spent most of my time with him so now I don't know what to do with myself.

"Hoseok the best thing I can tell you is to move on and try new shit, you've always made your life about yoongi since we were kids and now he's occupied you don't know what to do. Go.out.meet.people" Namjoon said before going back to his phone.

I actually started to consider Namjoon's words, yeah am a go out Saturday night "and your coming with me"

"What?" Namjoon said with a confused expression.

Jimin POV

I go to Bangtan college the most strictest high school in the world, the school work is like ten times harder then normal high schools and your expected to keep an average of 70% or your sent the reschooling center - I've never been there but the only things I've heard were bad.

Also the dress code is even worst skirts must be at the ankle length for girls and boys most wear loose pants or else you'll receive punishment.

But for some reason one person always gets excused for breaking these rule, he's my best friend

"Ahhh don't stop"

And also a fuck boy

"I didn't know you'd like it so much Miss Sims"

Jeon Jungkook.

I stand outside as I listen to the vulgar sounds of my best friend and teacher fucking.

I didn't know if I should cringe or just kill myself.

Soon the doors of the room open and Mrs Sims came out with her uniform completely crushed and out of place and her make up all over her face.

"O-h Jimin shouldn't you be in class" she said trying play things off.

"It's 7:20 ma'am school doesn't start until 8:00" I stated

"Oh your right I should be going" she said stumbling pass me.

"Ah wait Miss Sims about that geometry homework?" Jungkook standing by the doorway shirtless.

"Oh don't worry Mr Jeon you passed the class" she said blushing.

Yup I wanna vomit.

"Okay chim what do you want?" Jungkook asked me harshly putting on his shirt.

"That's how you treat your best friend"I said with fake sadness.

"You only come to me when you want something" Jungkook stated.

"That's...... not.....true"I said knowing deep down he was kinda right "but I really need help please can I have another one of those potions you know the ones that deal with my hunger"

"Jimin just bite someone anyone those potions only last for a short while and they make you more hungry afterwards plus there fucking expensive" Jungkook complained.

"You know I don't want that and I said I was gonna pay you back" I said.

"Yeah a hundred potions ago, your not paying me back" jungkook stated.

"Oh stop complaining your rich it's not gonna faze your bank account anyway" I said folding my arms.

"Chim this is the last potion if you don't start drinking some blood then your just gonna die" Jungkook stated.

"Like you would watch me die and don't do something" I said with confidence.

"Mmm I'm not the one going to starve to death" Jungkook said.

He hands me the bottle of potion, It was of purple color - I place It my bag so I can drink later.

Then the bell rings

"It's time for class" I Bagan to walk in the direction of the classroom but I noticed jungkook was going the apposite direction.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the roof"

"But class"

"It's geometry I already passed the class" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes Before going back to the direction I was going.

||End of Chapter 2

Image by ari_arts

Jeon Jungkook
15
A royal blood vampire
Rich
His desired blood is a person suffering from sexual frustration.