[12]

||Explanation

belief

a acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

Hoseok's POV

I opened my eyes which was surprisingly hard for me to do at the moment. My body felt heavy and my head was fuzzy and pounding.

I slowly raised my body to see my surroundings. I finally realized I'm in the nurse's office.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself with my raspy voice indicating I'm in dire need of water.

"You fainted from a fever so I carried you here" I heard a familiar voice said. I turned to see Yoongi leaned against the wall with his arms crossed rocking a very furious expression.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him as he handed me a glass of water.

"I really should be asking you that question my dear best friend, what are you doing with my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.

"What are you insinuating?"  I stated.

"I saw you guys kissing on the roof" yoongi said.

"*Chokes on water* what??!!! Kissing??? What the hell are you talking about???!!" I shouted

"You guys have been hanging out a lot recently and what are you guys hiding, Hoseok tell me the truth you know anything you say I'll believe you" Yoongi stated

"Yoongi, Jimin and I are friends and nothing more, how can you think Jimin would ever cheat on you" I said.

"Then what were you guys doing then tell me the truth" Yoongi asked.

"We were-"

I can't  say anything I made a promise to Jungkook and  Jimin.

"I can't tell you"

"Why??"

"I can't, it's my secret to share" I looked up to him " if you wanna know the truth ask Jimin yourself"

Author's  POV

"You need to do this Joonie, we made a promise to them that you'd marry their oldest son, this contract was made 150 years ago we can't just break it" Mrs Kim said.

"You just expect me to up and marry someone I don't know just because my great grand parents said so? I never even met them, their fucking foil fuel in the ground already" Namjoon stated

"Dont curse at your mother Namjoon!!!" Mr Kim yelled which earned him a glare from the younger.

"You can't just send me off to who knows where to marry a random person and expect me to just smile and agree, I have a mind of my own and I demand that you reject this marriage proposal right this moment!!!!"

------------

"Welcome namjoon to the village of the witches core!!!" The tour guide stated.

After that powerful decree namjoon demanded he was immediately teleported by a magic circle and landed himself right infront of a unknown village.

"Follow me, you'll be staying with the Kim's - they live in the other side of village" the woman stated as he followed along.

While they were walking namjoon noticed that the village didn't really look like a village per say. He expected more wooden Houses, with wells and pitchforks but he was greeted with two to five story houses, condos and teslas.

"Are all the people in the village rich or something?" Namjoon asked the lady, he himself was well off - his family owned a multimillionaire dollar business that his great grand parents established with unknown methods. (Which he will inherit in due time)