[5]

|| Keep it

Secret

Secrecy is the practice of hiding information from certain individuals or groups who do not have the "need to know", perhaps while sharing it with other individuals. That which is kept hidden is known as the secret.

Jimin's POV

"So Jimin you called, this creepy dark alleyway is not really what I would call a hang out spot 🤣" Jungkook was joking as he walked towards me to only stop laughing as soon as he saw blood all over my face and body right beside.

Ding ding ding "hello! 911"

"Jungkook hang up the phone he's not dead!!!" I shouted (well yet)

"You know Jimin we be best friends but murder wasn't on my best friend bucket list" jungkook said hanging up the phone.

"I'm telling you he's not dead but he's going to be if you don't help me get him out of here" I stated.

"So what you want me to do bring him to our house" jungkook said.

"😶"

"Ah uh nope that's unsanitary he's been on the ground 😡" jungkook complained

"So have most of the bitches you've slept with now move him!!" I yelled.

His eyes widen in surprise and mouth opened and closed like a gold fish.

"That's very rude" he said as he proceed to help lift the body.

Once he was closer he saw the face of the person on the ground and his jaw dropped.

"You tried to kill your boyfriend's best friend" Jungkook stated.

"No that's not what happened I'll explain when we get home" I said.

🕡🕣🕦 Time skip .。*.。*♡

Hoseok's POV

Ah my body feels heavy and my head hurts. It feels like I haven't eaten anything in days.

What happened earlier?

Then a flash of previous events run cross my mind. I was bitten by Jimin h-e's he's not human.

He was on top of me

Sharp teeth

Huge claws

Pain

Pleasure

What the hell is going on my head hurts so badly.

Then a felt a semi- cold hand (let's call it room temperature 🌡️😃) touched my forehead and rubbed it softly. I finally opened my eyes and the first person I saw was JIMIN!!

I boxed his hand away and scooted further away from him "Don't touch me!!!" I yelled in pure panic.

Jimin stood still I could tell he was hurt but I didn't care, he-he a monster.

"I'm really sorry about what happened I really didn't mean to but I told you to leave!!!" Jimin yelled.

"Are you really playing the victim I was the one that got bit in the neck, Twice!!!!" (fancy you~🤟) I shouted back.

"And I'm really sorry, I couldn't help it i-i was really hungr-y" Jimin said head down as I saw tears fall to the ground.

"What are you?" I asked

"I'm a vampire well half vampire, I'm also half human" he tried to explain "I really didn't want to bit you I've been doing so well before I never drank human blood but then the hunger started to consume and it took over the moment I saw your bloody arm"

I looked down to my arm which was bandaged and then I touched my neck and felt that it was bandaged too.

"Does yoongi know?" I asked another question

"He doesn't" Jimin answered honestly.

Then the door to the room opened and a kid I don't know walked in. He had long black hair, tight pants and black shirt.

"Oh he's awake!! That's wonderful I brought food" he said as he placed a tray beside me.

I looked at it hesitantly.

"Now go on eat, I'm not a good cook since I don't eat human food ~ more like I can't digest it~" he said whispering the last part but I still heard.

"Your not human either" I asked.

"Oh yes I'm Jeon Jungkook a royal blood vampire one of the purest of bloodline, unlike allmostkilledyou over there I can controll my hunger as to not attack people out of the wimp" the guy named jungkook explained. " Well lucky you didn't get drained dry you'd look like a shriveled up  prune"

Jimin hit him in the rib and told him to knock it off.

"Does that mean your going to kill me now that I know your guys secret" I asked.

"No!!!" "Yes"

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other the same time.

"We're not going to kill him" Jimin said sternly.

"Umm speak for yourself if we let him go and he tells people vampire hunters will come and attack us and I know your weak ass can't fight for shit" jungkook stated.

"We can't kill him he's yoongi's best friend!!" Jimin stated.

"I don't give a fuck!! about your bitch ass boyfriend, he dying" Jungkook said as he pointed at me.

"Wait" I hesitantly stop the two " if I keep your guys secret will you let me live?" I asked.

"I don't trust humans, they lie and shit so no" jungkook.

"Jungkook please I'll watch him carefully so he won't tell anyone" Jimin said trying his best to persuade the other.

"😡😑😒 Fine but he's your responsibility the minute he says something he head *direction his thumb across his neck* gone" he said as he walked out.

Jimin and I looked at each other for a brief moment before the younger walked away.

"What the hell have I gotten myself in to?"

|| End of chapter 5.