Clairaudience

What is clairaudience?

Clairaudience (which means “clear hearing”) is a psychic ability that allows you to receive messages from your Spirit Guides, Higher Self, or deceased persons, through hearing. It usually manifests as an inner hearing, meaning you can hear it in your head. You may hear whispers, voices, sounds or music. Sometimes you may hear them with your regular hearing.

How do you know if you have it?

You may be wandering if you have this gift..  and my answer for you is that indeed, you have it, and in fact, everyone does, but for some it's more developed. The real question is if it's your dominant superpower.

Clairaudience may be one of your main psychic gifts if you:

💮LOVE music or are musically inclined, play an instrument, etc.

💮Enjoy writing your own music.  This process makes you feel connected to your soul.

💮Learn best through the auditory channel.  (You’d prefer to listening to George Clooney tell his life story rather than read about his life story.)

💮Are sensitive to noise.  Too much noise makes you feel drained or irritable.

💮Hear ringing in your ears or a high pitched sounds, yet there is no medical reason. (This might be your Spirit Guides trying to get your attention.)

💮Spend a lot of time “in your head” thinking.

How do you develop your clairaudience?

You can develop your clairaudience through meditation.

The psychic ability of clairaudience is ruled by the throat chakra, which controls communication. When this chakra is balanced and open, it allows messages to be received. It is important to note that all the chakras need to be balanced in order for these abilities to function effectively. Meditation is a good tool to use in practicing the development of clairaudience. While meditating, block out any external noises or conversations and forget about any past conversations that might still be in your head. A chakra alignment meditation is very good to practice because it stimulates the free flowing energy between all of the chakras. When performing this meditation, pay special attention to the throat chakra, you may begin to hear remote voices or sounds. Continue to focus on them until they become louder and clearer to you. These could be voices of those who have crossed over, spirit guides or angels. Also, focus on the third eye or brow chakra. It is the doorway to your sixth sense.

Also... you might wanna know that...

Clairaudience is especially useful in animal and pet communication. Many psychics or communicators rely on the feelings they get from the animal. Others use clairvoyance to get detailed scenarios of incidences that may have taken place surrounding the animal. Those who process clairaudience may hear noises associated with those situations, such as water running or loud music.
.
.
.
So... are you clairaudient?
.
.
.
P.S. the quoted paragraphs are from psychichs4today.com and psychiclibrary.com
.
.
.
Peace ✌️