Most underrated psychic ability

Clairsentience - or - 'clear-feeling'

It's a psychic power, usually refers to the ability to feel the subtle energies around us, and even to receive informations via feeling (also referred to as 'intuition')

I personally believe that everybody is clairsentient on some level. Look at those clair abilities as muscles. You can train those muscles, and in time they will grow bigger and stronger... Though, I have to mention that some people have higher affinity than others to certain psychic abilities, while others may have an especially harder time trying to train those certain 'muscles'.

Which is why, before anything you should determine what ability you are more prone towards (some of you readers may already have an idea).

But back to our main topic, clairsentients are capable of sensing other people's energy.

"Uhm... explain? 😬 "

As you may or may not already know, everytime when interacting with or simply being around a certain person, or entity, there is an energetic exchange happening, and clairsentient people are capable of sensing that.

Simply said, whenever someone has negative or positive intentions towards you, or towards others, those intentions leave an energetic mark, and those people with a heightened clairsentient ability are capable of sensing that. (Example: let's picture those negative intentions are sent your way as some invisible, untouchable arrows. A clairsentient person would be capable of sensing those arrows).

"So, you are clairsentient and are actively aware of the energy surrounding you. But what if you pick on something bad for you?"

Clairsentient people tend to have sensitive souls (they pick up on energy easier, which makes them extremly vulnerable to malicious energy if they are unprotected), which is why it's important for them to practice Shielding (see the last chapter) and Grounding(I'll touch this subject in the next chapter🐷) techniques.

Clairsentience is one of the most underrated clair ability. But it's actually really cool. You not only feel the energy stream from other people's feelings, but also from inanimate objects and even places. You receive spiritual insight, and can connect with the past, present, and the possible futures' energy (others will call it 'premonition').

So, what is clairsentience? The ability that allows you to be aware of every type of energy there is, from your own body to the world around you to the world that will be or can be. And the people capable of controling those energies, through different techniques for a series of personal needs and wants, are the energy workers - but this specific topic has no place in here, a beginners-friendly book.

And as Darryl Anka once said...
'Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.'

Have peace y'all ✌️