Telekinesis

Telekinesis isn't just "moving objects with your mind". It's about energy flow, and let me explain why.
In order to move an object, you have to emerge your energy with the object's energy, in other words, you have to be the object. Just like you'd move a leg or an arm, it's the same with the object.
.
.
   In order to master it though, you have to be patient with yourself and be consistent. Consistency is the absolute key towards success.
.
.
   Everyone is able to train their telekinesis, yet it's true some people are more gifted at it than others. But youu are able to practice it too. Just like a muscle you have to train in order for it to grow bigger and stronger- the same for telekinesis. It takes a lot of practice though. And in order to master it, you have to be patient with yourself and be consistent.
.
.
Consistency is the absolute key towards success.
.
.
    If you want to start, you have to do it with something small. Try with a light object, like a feather. Focus your attention on that object. Concentrate. You can meditate before, in order to have a clearer mind. Now, focus on that object's energy. Become one with the object. You don't want to force your energy on other objects, as everything in this world is energy.
.
.
Now, for the next part... some people prefer to use their hands for this. Imagine holding a ball of light in your hand. Now imagine the ball of light is helping you move that object. Imagine commanding the object to move and imagine it moving.
.
.
   If you begin to feel exhausted, you should stop and rest. Overdoing yourself won't give you faster results. Practice this as often as you can; it won't work from the very beginning, it can take months or even years until you'll see results, but trust me: you WILL see results, in the most unexpected moments.
.
.
    This is all I have to say on telekinesis for now, as I've only started this recently. I'm looking forward seeing results. And don't forget, belief is the ultimate key for seeing results. It all depends on your belief level and the consistency.
.
.
Peace ✌🏻✌🏽✌🏿