nostalgic

???: "get the kid right now."

???: "that monster must be eliminated."

I had no idea what they were talking about. but it felt like danger so I had to do something. I was running for my dear life with blood covering my body. I had this gun in my hand. this forest I was in was really wet and muddy. I had no idea where i was but all I knew that I had to run. they were slow or I was surprisingly fast. I didn't know I didn't care. I was running for hours at end with no signs of stopping. eventually I managed to arrive to the city. I saw symbols and was not able to read it. it was night time and I had to hide next to a trashcan. the air was cold, rainy and I had no idea where I was. I was just as confused as I could get. all I remembered was the plane ride. and some people talking while wearing robes. they eventually took me to a building in a warehouse which I managed to escape. however I was eventually found and had to run away.

???: "kill it. kill the monster.

I jumped on a big trash container and kept running. I ran, I ran, I ran with all the pain but I still made it. I got trapped. holding a knife, I was waiting. my head was bleeding while my leg was hurt. I saw the people point their quirks at me. only after that a loud boom.

???: "don't protect this monster he will destroy the world.

...............

I woke up from my dream while the it was still night time. its been about a month since I arrived here. thanks to my new powers I don't need much sleep anymore. but the daily quests are still a pain. the rewards are decent but at this point I have dozens of low ranking dungeon keys, C rank at best. but the extra skill points I got from it is actually useful. at least in the long run. I really could use more intelligence since my army can get bigger and bigger that way. I rarely used the fatigue recovery since the villains I killed so war are absolute weaklings. how some them managed to become the top villains of their countries is actually beyond me. a few were powerful, but most were just people who had a quirk but had no idea what to do with it. at least my shadows are getting to know different type of humans. who is a villain, who is a hero, who should be protected, who should be disposed of. igris and iron knows the most at this point. tank is getting there, rest of the shadows are following their examples.

now here I am in the night patrolling the area with my shadows walking around independent form me to take out more villains. however. right now none of my shadows detected anything. is it because of the low crime rate? or is it because I am here and they are scared shitless of me? it does not matter. it is better that they don't bother me or anyone at that matter. I have much more important shit to do. as I was traveling in high speeds while riding tank, I sensed a malicious intent and fear. turning our direction to that direction I saw something that was disturbingly nostalgic in every possible way. I used my stealth skill and got down. I was waiting in the shadows right next to the girl. there I saw a man with a plague mask in his face wearing coat and black pants. he had brown hair and yellow eyes. if I remember correctly from the intel I gathered about japanese villains, he is called overhaul. 

the girl leaning on the wall, on her back and covering her head. once she got dow to that position I saw her bandaged arms and legs. I killed enough villains and monsters to know that cannot be the result of accidents or innocent clumsiness. not to mention she looked pale, way too pale. it was night time and I could literally see her from aa mile away. she had white blue hair and red eyes along with a horn on her head. she seems absolutely terrified of him and shivering.

 she seems absolutely terrified of him and shivering