pussycats

izuku's POV:

I am a fucking idiot. no I am a guy that is too selective. like a spoiled brat not liking his meal. right in front of me was my stats. I put a lot to intelligence and I forgot where it reached. I have about 840 shadow soldiers and yet, I have so much empty slots to add more. I didnt realise that at some point my shadow slot started to expand exponentially. should I start taking monsters from C ranks too? I only turn monsters from A rank or high end B rank gates. so it would be natural that I have a huge gap. ugh this is should I keep it for a massive gate or not?

and my current situation wasnt the best either. I took me 2 days but I was able to locate overhaul's grave. and looks like noone cares for him. his grave is dirty. I dig his bloody corpse and opened to coffin. man he is in a bad shape. and his head was stitched to his body back and apparently the doctor who did it didnt really care.

izuku: "it has been some time since you died but...... lets see.......arise"

he was covered with darkness......

ALARM 

you have reached for the fighting spirit of this soul. shadow has reached out to your call.

ALARM 

time has passed since the person died, the shadow soldier's abilities will be reduced. skill overhaul is reduced to forge. 

ALARM 

shadow soldiers rank knight and above can be named. 

please pick a name for the soldier.

shadow soldier rank 11 knight. 

he is slightly stronger then when I got igris for the first time. but that will do. his ability forge is similar to his former quirk but he can no longer manipulate living objects. but that is not a problem to me. there is definitely a use for him. as for his name.......

izuku: "Forger. your name will be forger."

he bowed and his status changed.

forger lvl 11 knight.

izuku: "impressive. "

I looked at him. his black bird mask glowing green along with the fur on his coat. green veins covering his forearms as a way to show the way his quirk works, darkness surrounding him. as if he was the true boss. 

izuku: "I hope eri wont react badly. but I will find that out once I am back home. so I decided to head back home. I divided my forces to teams so they will work much efficiently." 

flashback:

izuku: "looks like we got too many to stay in one group. it is time. I divide you all to teams like the last time. we got igris, tank, iron, magnet, fenrir, tusk, warrunner. 7 teams. will do. and one team will be with me. your mission will be creating high ranking gates you find. if it is A rank inform to me so I will turn the monsters in it into shadows and hide them to a secure and hidden location. if it is not they just collect whatever is in it. anything that might be of use in the future. dont bee seen by humans but if it comes to it, defend them form danger. that is, if they are not villains. I am pretty sure you all know the difference am I correct?"

the ones around me nodded. 

izuku: "good. then all of you disperse. and listen your team leaders."