good times.

I woke up early for daily workout. it was around 5 am right now. eri was sleeping soundly in the bed. I left the house after finishing the pushups and started my 20Km run. while I was on it, I sensed a new gate appearing. it was an A rank gate. 

izuku: 'oh looks like I gotta deal with this personally.'

I entered the gate. I saw the monsters were.....werewolfs.......nice, looks like they can be good emotional support animals for eri. I wonder tossing them bones work. almost all of them had black and brown fur. although the ones with black fur were outnumbering the rest. are they foot soldiers here?

they charged at me while howling. I summoned my shadows to deal with them. while they were fighting I started move forward and and looked at the different types of beasts. looks like the black ones are the most basic. they all have sharp claws, teeth, and tough hide. they also had enhanced physical strength and speed and most importantly agility. I saw many of them climbing though the walls and jumping from above. smart indeed. but it wont be enough I dodged one of their attack and punched its head off.
as I was looking at my shadows to see how they are fairing against them. tank is doing well. in fact he is doing way too well. I narrowed my eyes to see its level........elite lvl max?.........ohh I see. so thats why. can he grow stronger? if he can, I wonder how strong the others will become in the future. more the shadows fought with the beasts, more I was able to observe their abilities. black ones are fodder, brown ones can breath fire, and the silver ones can produce lightning. I wonder whats next? as we were heading to the boss room, I saw a new type, this one was bigger, and it was standing on two feet. I saw it was around 10 feet tall. its fur was white as snow and its canines were sharp as razor. 

so this is the final boss huh? I can defeat it fine

so this is the final boss huh? I can defeat it fine. I was going to recall my shadows, only to see igris marching towards it. 

izuku: "you want to kill it igris?"

he turned me and bowed. asking for permission. I looked at his current level. it showed max as well.

-alarm: 
shadow soldier asking or promotion, will you accept it?-

yes / no

izuku: "I accept."

as the black aura covered him, he started to glow even more. when it was over he looked different. he was glowing more with green aura. and his armor seemed different. but now he got a new rank. no he should be around low to mid S-rank. he got up and charged at the beast, igris was fast. but so was the monster. it was able to created blizzard every time it waved its claws. igris was able to parry the snowy wind slashes well. he jumped and tossed his daggers to the beast. then he went for a stab. he missed but he was able to went for a jump and a spin, getting a good hit to the creature. with more swift movements he was able to cut the best in half. then he finished it off by stabbing its head. 

izuku: "well done. but it looks like you arent the only one."

I turned to tank.

-alarm:
shadow requests promotion. do you accept?-