scent

(AN: I want to clarify a few things, I never really clarified how many shadows izuku has. also, izuku has human shadows but they are not named because they havent reached 'knight' rank yet. the closest one is an elite, excluding iron. so please dont be surprised when some random shadows make appearance out of nowhere.)

today was a warm day. I was out and I had my fun with jin ah and song-yi, and they went back home afterwards. so I had nothing else to do. but then I got a call form old man.

izuku: "what is it?"

go gun hee: "can you come to my office. I need you to do something."

izuku: "give me a minute."

I started to jog to the association HQ. after showing my card to the security, they let me in. I went straight to old man's office. once arriving. I knocked the door.

go gun hee: "come in."

izuku: "hello grandfather."

go gun hee: "jin woo. good you are here. I have a job for you."

izuku: "what is it?"

go gun hee: "there is this new hero agency I need you to check. cheol was looking into them, but they proved themselves to be really elusive."

izuku: "even for him?"

go gun hee: "yes. for now I need you to see what you got about them. anything you can find."

izuku: "I got you covered. what is the name of this agency?"

go gun hee: "it is ******* agency."

izuku: "alright I see you later."

third POV: 

with that izuku left the room. about 15 minutes later go gun hee received a phone call.

go gun hee: "hello?"

???: "sir. this is the science division. the item you requested is now being tested."

go gun hee: "really? thats good news."

???: "yes sir within a several months we believe it will be time to launch it to the orbit."

go gun hee: "even better should I come to see for myself."

???: "of course sir. please it is a curious device."

go gun hee: "alright."

as he went downstairs to the research block he was bet by woo jin cheol and he was also seemed interested.

???: "chairman you are here."

go gun hee: "so what is the current update doctor?"

???: "we have finally managed to isolate the different energy measurements."

go gun hee: "good. "

???: "but there is something I gotta say."

go gun hee: "what is it?"

???: "we did some tests and noticed that this artifact can also be used on humans. "

go gun hee: "how so? and is it dangerous?"

???: "no it isnt. in fact it is quite beneficial. long term short it can somehow detect ones power level. more accurately the power of the one's quirk."

go gun hee: "really?"

???: "yes. these measurements arent accurate however. since quirks can be trained. and different quirks can counter other quirks like fire and ice. but it can be a good way to measure the treat level of a villain in the first glance. but still not a guaranteed method I must add."