rescue mission

I was waiting in the room. kota and eri were playing together. or should I say eri trying to cheer kota up with him being all gloomy. i sighed and interrupted them. 

izuku: "kota can we talk?"

kota: "hmm? sure what is it?"

izuku: "it is about your parents. "

kota looked at him with a frown. 

izuku: "listen I am not going to say they died honorably. there is nothing honorable about leaving your family behind. especially if they need you. trust me I know. but you must understand. taking it out on shino wont help you. or the society for that matter."

kota: "........"

I was able to see that he was getting annoyed.

izuku: "did you know I was also around your age when my mother died?"

he froze and looked at me surprised. eri on the other hand was looking at me confused.

kota: "you lost your mother?"

izuku: "yes. and fun fact the villains who killed her were rather stubborn too. so the pursued me for some time."

eri: "papa but grandma is alive. "

izuku: "she is my adopted mother sweetie. by birth mother however died when I was 4."

kota:" what about your dad?"

izuku: "i never had one. at least I have no idea."

i then crouched down and looked at him.

izuku: "people die kota. sometimes sooner than we like. thats the hard hard truth of life. leaving children like you behind. and I know it. I know all about it. you dont really hate heroes or the society. you are sad. you just dont wanna be alone anymore. "

at that point kota was crying.

izuku: "listen. you are not alone kota. you have shino who is doing her best to raise you. you have her teammates. you still have your friends. you have eri, and you have me. I wont leave you kota. "

I then hugged the kid. he hugged me back. eri seeing this also started to cry and hugged him. seeing this I hugged her too.

eri: "ko-chan I am sorry."

kota: "for what eri-chan?!"

eri: "you were sad......"

izuku: "it is ok both of you. it will be ok. "

I hugged both of them until they calmed down. the tow kids then continued playing more. they I turned the tv on for kids to watch some cartoons. however while I was switching the channels. we ended up finding the news channel. and it was bad. especially for us. given how it talked about the pussycats.

reporter: "we are outside the **** warehouse. the villains inside there are a lot of civilians held hostage. police has lost contact with the pro heroes went inside for the rescue. other heroes are waiting outside ready."

as they mentioned the pro heroes inside the facility my blood ran cold as I heard the name of the pussycats. looks like I gotta intervene. I turned to kota who looked scared as he could get. and on the brink of crying again.

izuku: "dont worry kota, will save your aunt."

kota looked at me.

kota: "h-how?"

izuku: "let me tell you a secret kota. about my job. lets keep this between us."

I then transformed into reaper. he looked at me with a shocked expression.