old friends and new ones.

sigh.....another day, another gate. here I was clearing yet another gate. another B rank. there has been a surprising increase around seoul. as if a massive gate broke. but those newly opened gates were around the level of C at best so I sent my infantry to handle it. although they were low rank gates the number of them is what worries me. so far I had to send igris, tusk, and others to separate gates to cloase them all. they were all in different B rank gates same as me. and the rest of the elite rank soldiers were all separated. now then. lets see what is in here.....the moment I entered the gate it started to turn red.

izuku: "ah great a red gate.......well no need to worry about time anymore."

when I arrived I looked around. I was surrounded in mountains. lots of mountains....... so there are either being that can fly or beings that can dig around......nah the ones that can dig around would attack me only in caves. unless there are some rather long worm like beings. 

CAW CAW

I turned my face to see a bunch of birds.

izuku: "great...... flying enemies......well I gotta practice that side of fighting anyways. and I already got dominators touch. this feels like job exchange all over again......sheesh igris nearly killed me back then."

third POV:

eri was sleeping in the room with jin ah cuddling with her like a teddybear. but hten the windows were opened by her grandmother.

park kyung hye: "sweetie it is time to wake up. you too jin ah. you have school today remember. and I got work to do."

jin ah: "so oppa is looking out for her today?"

park kyung hye: "he will."

a hour ago izukus POV:

how annoying those birds were. at least I got my skill upgraded. my telekinesis skill has evolved. along with stealth is is now max level. 

alarm:

skill dominator's touch has reached to its final form

rulers authority.

izuku: "and it is good. and there is this new item."

alarm 

you have gained a new item:

helmet of mars:

item rank: A

5 percent physical damage reduction, 25 percent magical damage reduction

active skill taunt:

causes enemies to charge the user with a blind rage, applying minus 20 percent attack damage all targets.

izuku: 'sounds like a great item for iron. speaking of my shadows they should be back. I am sensing their mana getting close.'

from the distance I saw my soldiers coming closer to me hidden in shadows. 

izuku: "good you are bac.......oh."

I looked to see fenrir, iron, chief centaur and another elite rank shadow with max levels.

izuku: "I see. so you are all ready for promotion. great news. igris and tusk are already the strongest duo I have but it is not too bad to have more competition ....... I accept."