friends and first steps.

I hate high end gates.

after dealing with that gate I head back home with eri. I still left some of my shadows to patrol more. it was something I learned the hard way. any time a higher end gate breaks, the mana it releases causes more weaker gates to open up. A rank gates are the most annoying. I am yet to encounter An s rank gate directly but lets just hope I wont. at least not yet. this gate didn't broke but I am still going to take caution. 

we arrived at my temporary place and I took her to take a bath. after taking her clothes I noticed that she was disturbingly skinny. were they even feeding her? gave her a relaxing bath. I wrapped her around towels. I had no clothes for her. I would give her some of mine but they are kinda too big........oh fuck it I have enough gold....... I opened up the item shop and bought some clothes for her. it wasn't much. just around 1200 gold. first was of course sleepwear. we have only one bed here right now so I am sleeping on the couch. I was going to leave but she held my hand tightly. I realized that she is still afraid. I decided to stay with her and laid down the bed. I put her to the wall side, wrapped my arms around her, and went to sleep.

next day:

I woke up with her completely hugging me. I started to move a bit which woke her up. she then yawned like a cat and looked around confused. she then looked at me.

izuku: "good morning eri."

eri: "who awe you? whewe am I?"

I looked at her confused.

izuku: "do you not remember the last night?"

she started to think about it. then I saw tears coming out of her

eri: "it wasn't a dweam."

I looked at her and chuckled. then I grabbed her gently.

izuku: "no it wasnt. you are safe with me. now lets get you something to eat."

on Queue her stomach growled. she looked down.

izuku: "looks like you are hungry already. come with me."

I took her to the kitchen and prepared a meal for her. right now all I had was packed meal so I had no other option but to give that to her. she still enjoyed it but had a bit of problem holding the spoon. looks like she is not used to it. how the fuck were they feeding her? then I took her to take a bath. after that I thought that I had do my daily quests early. only problem would be jogging. I turned on the tv for her and I decided to do my workout. while she was watching some cartoons I was done with my pushups, sit-puts, and squats. I was going to take a shower but I saw her accidentally change the channel and turned on the news. and surprise surprise, it is talking about overhaul and all of the villains I found last night. her face got white and I instantly grabbed her.

izuku: "dont worry kid, he is gone for good. I am sure thats what they are talking about."

reporter: "breaking news: overhaul, the leader of the villain organization the chi hisaikai was found dead last night. the police reports suggest that there has been a fight between him and someone else. it has been suspected that this is the work of the international vigilante 'The Reaper', due to the fact that most of the pro heroes that were patrolling the city last night said that they didnt encounter him or any villain. there are also........ wait.......... what?......... understood. ladies and gentlemen there are now new cases of some minor thugs being found dead in all around the city. the new police report suggests that some of them may have died at the same time despite being in different parts of the city. can this be also the work of reaper? is he working with people, or the rumors of his shadows being able to move freely are true? stay tuned for more discovery"