Sunrise

Sorry for putting so many I couldn't choose.

Thanks Charliexoxo33 for the great music recommendations. I am proud to say I found the top two myself but I still owe you the others :)

I recommend for this chapter listening to Best Of You by the Foo Fighters or Always by Blink-182. Best Of You is at the top, Always at the bottom. Enjoy.

Date: 3rd Feb

◇◇◇

Chapter 1

Katniss's POV

"Sorry about that," Jackson says. "Well, as Johanna is on a caution, I am going to take your place in your tent to prevent further injury."

"What?" I say. "But Gale's the one who was coming to hurt me. Johanna was defending herself!"

Jackson sighs. "Yes, but we don't have any proof that that is was Gale was coming to do, so even though we are isolating him too, we still need to keep an eye on her incase she was lying and she is going to hurt anyone else."

"I..." I need to speak out for Johanna. "I can give you proof." I unbutton a couple buttons on my shirt and show her my collarbone. It bears a scar on it. "I got this from Gale. That day after we went to district 8? He told me to go back to his compartment instead of mine, because everyone would knock on my door to make sure I was okay. And then..."

"Yes, soldier Everdeen?"

I take in a deep breath. My heart is going too fast for it to be a normal pace. There's some weird tight feeling in my chest. "Then he raped me. I... Johanna isn't lying. He went there, asking for me. I'm just glad that I wasn't there."

She contemplates this. "Okay, we'll put Gale under more restrictions, but I will still have to watch Johanna."

I eventually give up. At least they are doing more about Gale.

"So I was going to tell you that we will have to move you to another tent. There is space in the tent with Leeg 1 and 2, and Cressida and Enobaria. Of course there is a spare tent we need to put up for Gale so another space may become available depending on who we choose to keep an eye on him."

"Um, I think I'd prefer not to be in one with Enobaria... I don't exactly mind Leeg 1 and 2... but do you think I could take Gale's place in the tent with Peeta, Finnick and Mitchell?"

"Well, we were hoping to keep both sexes separate... but I may be able to make an exception."

◇◇◇

Finnick unzips the tent for me so I can carry my pack in. "Thanks," I say.

"No problem."

The tent has a sheet in the middle which separates it in half. Mitchell and Peeta have agreed to swap sides so that I can be on the same side as Peeta. Normally, I'd have to have a part all to myself because I'm female and they are all male. I don't think I would've wanted to be on the same side as boys and have to undress infront of them. But it's only Peeta- and Willow exists. So I think we can make an exception for that.